Anyone interested in swapping gear?

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can lay my hands on a pair of m&s y-fronts that I'm willing to swap for a speed boat!

ps - did you swap those ones in the picture with a 12yr old gymnast? Cuz they look like they're nipping a bit!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
oh hell then if thats the case, I've got a drawer full of undies and workout shorts that I am more than willing to come off of....I'll trade you mine stuff for a new car.....hehe

ScoMo

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All y'all should be ashamed of yourselves for poking fun at this guy. He has a want to trade and hes putting it out there. He should be commended for having the balls to make such a request. I am sure that he will get PM replies.

I was doing some sorting last month and decided to get rid of some ginch (underwear). I posted a craigslist ad and I was shocked at how many requests I got. I did say as well if you wanna donate a fresh new pair I am a 30" waist. Only got 1 donation so not too bad all in all. I just wish I had a pair to give to you. Good luck in this endevor and I might suggest you check out craigslist as well. A whole lotta kink and dirty, dirty boys there.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
All y'all should be ashamed of yourselves for poking fun at this guy. He has a want to trade and hes putting it out there. He should be commended for having the balls to make such a request. I am sure that he will get PM replies.

I was doing some sorting last month and decided to get rid of some ginch (underwear). I posted a craigslist ad and I was shocked at how many requests I got. I did say as well if you wanna donate a fresh new pair I am a 30" waist. Only got 1 donation so not too bad all in all. I just wish I had a pair to give to you. Good luck in this endevor and I might suggest you check out craigslist as well. A whole lotta kink and dirty, dirty boys there.

:moon: , here have these for nowt, it was a bit of fun

Aplogies to the OP, no offense meant :confused:

pcbeachboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A dirty kinky boy right here. I have no high demands in exchage just $25 bucks. Don't mean to offend by charging, but dudes are getting big money for 'em and I'll sell em cheaper than most. Seriously.
pcbeachboy2001 on yahoo