Anyone interested in this?

ThaiDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
did you understand the purpose of LPSG? especially the purpose of the show off section? i guess you didn't.

we are interested in your dick. not in your music!

ThaiDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ok great ... i will take some pictures of my car ... of my house .... of my city ... of my neighbours .... of my dog .... and i will start a new thread for each picture. it's a show off section, so you guys would surely allow me to show this stuff!

come on guys ... did you ever go to a car dealer trying to buy a pound of fresh beef meat?

did you ever go to a thai restaurant ordering a pizza?

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am a singer on the youtube and i thought you might wanna hear my song that I wrote. If you don't like it, be nice.... but I like good comments too!

JPhil,

Just FYI, it is fine to post here, however to benefit your career in singing, I would not link your adult accounts (And your adult photos) to your singing talent.

Sometimes these things come back to haunt you, especially with the religious right machine.
Your just getting started...I would remove the link or have the link removed by mods... Don't spite your own nose.

Thai, I take the Show off Section as a place to "Show Off". Meaning anything you would like to brag about, or make known that you are proud of.
Just because it's not a dick doesn't mean it's wrong.

Last edited: