LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
buddy, i am one of the cynic's around here. if it ain't verified i assume it ain't you. that's just me though. you will have plenty of admirers i am sure. with a cock like that and the verification process so easy, why aren't you? verified that is. and here 6 years and only two pics of a slab of meat like that???? but like i said, that's just me

dai

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I promise its me but on the other hand i don't feel i have anything to prove. If your doubting it's me then that's fine. Sat here with my cock in my hand I know differently. Nice to talk to you though :)

tbnd_95678

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
buddy, i am one of the cynic's around here. if it ain't verified i assume it ain't you. that's just me though. you will have plenty of admirers i am sure. with a cock like that and the verification process so easy, why aren't you? verified that is. and here 6 years and only two pics of a slab of meat like that???? but like i said, that's just me

I'll be a cynic too. The pubic hair in both shots is very different and while the second pic clearly shows an uncut cock, the first pic clearly shows an exposed head. Hmmm...

dai

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
U can trim hair and u can also pull a foreskin back. Like I said tho, if I had anything to prove i'd have put a lot more photos on here a long time ago, I don't often visit this site though.