anyone into beards/moustaches..

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i like mustn't touch it LOL not crazy about beards like feeling/ rubbing /kissing diffrent parts of the face and not hair. love the tash, as it makes for some hot receiving oral sex from hubby as well as his tongue to. :biggrin1: love his SAM Elliott mustache always have makes him look as manly as he actually is. dont have a pic, unfortunately but will try to post one latter. as he is not one for photos taking much.

Last edited:

Cockzilla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mustaches are so awesome, I wish more men had them, they're so out of style, which sucks. When I see a cop with a mustache I think that's totally awesome. And when I see a man with a big upper lip potential area where he can grow a big thick stache and he doesn't, I always think dang, what a waste! And when I see those guys who have like 3 little hairs and they try to grow a mustache but it's like no sorry, it's just not going to happen for you, it makes me sad.

Reactions: iconapop1943

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A lot of men look great with facial hair. I'm not personally that hot on moustaches, but the hipster scruff thing makes me go crazy.