Anyone into gloryholes?

jslates215

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love the idea of sucking cock after cock. Where I lose interest is not seeing him tense with pleasure, eyes rolled back, watching his hips thrust, and seeing his breathing pattern as I work his cock.

Reactions: Ettano and Altoid

Depends I guess, one that’s in a public park might get no cleaning maintenances vs one in a shopping centre/university.

Either way, they CAN be dirty both visually and in terms of people that visit.

Reactions: Altoid

thick_cock_306

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ads i've seen for private ones at someones place looked clean but public ones at bookstores and toilet stalls wouldn't get my mouth or dick near them
yea that's my fear...but I want to try sucking off multiple strangers.

Reactions: Ettano and Altoid

shopping centre?? Wow.
Yeah, I think it’s pretty out dated myself. Not so much glory holes as such, more so guys shoving their dicks under the stalls etc.

Too dodgy for me personally, but the idea of getting my cock sucked anonymously is hot. But I wouldn’t risk it in real life.

Reactions: Ettano

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yeah, I think it’s pretty out dated myself. Not so much glory holes as such, more so guys shoving their dicks under the stalls etc.

Too dodgy for me personally, but the idea of getting my cock sucked anonymously is hot. But I wouldn’t risk it in real life.
dunno but tumblr has new understall stuff every day.

If I sold industrial cleaning supplies I would be interested. Ask the janitor, don't think he likes gloryholes either

Reactions: Mr Ed in Mass

pants73

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
did it once in the past....i would love to do it again but I am not too brave enough but it was a great experience....would love to feel someone such my cock again as that bloke did to me...