Anyone into gloryholes?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Pretty much all the public toilets in the UK have metal sheets on the cubicle walls to stop holes being drilled...
I always crack up, when I see a piece of sheet metal riveted to where there was obviously a previous hole, and more so when that's also been vandalized, or broken through, as well.

Reactions: cedarizzo

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve seen the sheet metal pieces in public restroom walls as well. I just could never imagine sticking my cock anywhere I couldn’t see what was about to happen to it. I mean, isn’t that part of the fun? I’m probably too much of a germaphobe, or have seen too many freaky movies.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok back in the 90s I did frequent a bookstore in Bradenton Florida that had gloryholes . I was a frequent filler . The trick was to see who went in the booth on the other side as the booths were together but accessible in seperate halls . I got a lot of great dick that way,and so did they . The under the stall method was so 80s though i was very young and was able to bend my body so much easier . So there. I was just being honest .

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love the idea of gloryholes but would only do if I had my own private setup and could see who was on the otherside. I love the idea of a NSA blow and go for straight men that just want to get off and leave without the obligation of anything other than standing there and getting their rocks off.

Reactions: Altoid and Zak Bull

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love the idea of gloryholes but would only do if I had my own private setup and could see who was on the otherside. I love the idea of a NSA blow and go for straight men that just want to get off and leave without the obligation of anything other than standing there and getting their rocks off.
You just described an ad on Craigslist .

Reactions: OKCLane

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I found a glory hole once in a rest stop. Wasn't very big, but curiosity got the best of me, it was late and quiet so I pushed my soft cock and balls through the hole. The cold on the back of my balls made me hard fast...then it happened. I got stuck. I could not get my balls out with a hard cock, I had to stay still and let it soften. As soon as it was soft enough I pulled out fast, felt like I was going to tear off my balls. I was so scared someone would come in and find me like that.
Never seen another hole again since.

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went to a glory hole a number of yrs back and it was disgusting place. Smelled and dirty. I had intentions of jerking and sucking but after being there for about 10 mins I left and never gone to ANY GH again ! You just never know where that cock has been a few minutes earlier. There must be a better way for a first timer to try oral on cock. So for now ain't gonna happen especially @ a GH not even to watch !

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have used them in bath houses many times.

Only went to one in a private home. He ended up asking if I’d be more comfortable in a recliner. I said sure and we went to his den. I took off my shoes and pants and he got busy. He worked on my balls and tonged my ass before getting me to an explosive orgasm. I returned a few times.

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I found a glory hole once in a rest stop. Wasn't very big, but curiosity got the best of me, it was late and quiet so I pushed my soft cock and balls through the hole. The cold on the back of my balls made me hard fast...then it happened. I got stuck. I could not get my balls out with a hard cock, I had to stay still and let it soften. As soon as it was soft enough I pulled out fast, felt like I was going to tear off my balls. I was so scared someone would come in and find me like that.
Never seen another hole again since.
u know there are a bunch of hungry guys mouths that wish they wuld've walked in then

Reactions: Ettano and Gj816

There was one in the basement of the science building at a university I went to on the west coast. It was very popular. There were a couple of attempts to seal it off, but the blockages were always removed within a month. Interestingly enough, it was apparent the gloryhole was created using a power tool, so maybe it was one of the custodial staff who first created it.

I've seen lots of peepholes in public washrooms as well. Two that come to mind are at a mall in the upstairs washroom, and between stalls at another university I attended on the east coast.

There is a adult store in my city that has a back area with gloryhole booths. I've always been curious, but not that curious. There is a difference between blowing a student between classes, and blowing a seedy regular at a sex shop. I suppose if you prearranged a meeting with someone it would be hot, but I couldn't risk it with some random dude, especially with the spike in STDs these days.

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
never have really researched it locally but recently found a bunch of videos on xtube with them and it looks hot as hell if it's the right setup... I'm just usually way too shy to usually do that I think

Reactions: Altoid

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I am in the mood to play with a cock (other than my own)--I will visit the local XXX store and go in the glory hole booth. I like to stroke a few guys. I don't suck/get sucked...just enjoy giving a little pleasure. The aspect of NOT seeing the whole person, and that I am in control of the situation, works for me. there is a web site called squirt org ..where you can look up your state/town/city and if any known glory holes exist, they will be listed.