Anyone into gloryholes?

Nobody worried about STD’s?
I'm sure most people are. Some, the pigs, simply don't care. And when I say "pig", I mean the people that proudly identify themselves as such, who indulge in as much depravity as they can handle, or even more so.

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Nobody worried about STD’s?
very worried and why i only try it at my own place and not in any stall with a hole. also because theyd be coming to my place i chat with them a bit first to get a vibe on their health and trustin to leave my door unlocked for them

Devin J Sizling

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't mean dirty as in naughty...I mean are they usually filthy with cum stains everywhere, or worse yet cum puddles on the floor?
I agree. I think if I ever get a chance to go back to one I will bring disinfecting wipes and plus I will go home clean too. I am afraid it is a real turn off to worry about VD or disease.

LeftHandLuke

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reall would like to try one but have a huge fear of someone with bad intentions on the other side. "News at 6, man gets dick cut off, poked with needle, tased, etc at video store, stay tuned". No thanks. :worried: The disease aspect doesn't worry me because it would go through the hole with a condom on, no negotiations. Maybe I need to join another swingers club where I could have a better feel for the potential participant.

Devin J Sizling

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reall would like to try one but have a huge fear of someone with bad intentions on the other side. "News at 6, man gets dick cut off, poked with a needle, tased, etc at the video store, stay tuned". No thanks. :worried: The disease aspect doesn't worry me because it would go through the hole with a condom on, no negotiations. Maybe I need to join another swingers club where I could have a better feel for the potential participant.
Dude, you should by a place in my neighborhood. A lot of very cheap homes. Fix em and flip it. I will work for perks and average wage. Set you up a relax station and make you forget that effing freak exists. I share the fear of random encounters because I have been jumped on one of this try at this. # on 1 in a garage where the owner was texting me and talking a little tough for my liking. I am 224 lbs and hit hard like a hammer. Been in plenty of fights to turn people into a serious surgical situation. Because of this, I had to learn restraint. But when that boy locked us in the garage and I got my first" Faggot" call from the owner, who at this point things he is in a movie. (Bronx Tale "Now youse can't leave." moment)

That is about as close to getting in trouble on here as I want to get. But what I am saying is that you"re a dude, dude. (And I can't stop saying BRO, bro.) The answers for these questions have entered the minds of anyone remotely crazy enough to want to do that to another dude is treasonous for a lack of better term. I bet every man on this site would hypothetically sigh a petition stating if that ever happened we would all swear to find this person and trying the human pinata to see if caramel chews come out. Loved that game. Dad hated it. "Ouch, stupid kids!" And that means you have the voices a hell of a lot of dudes who all agree that if this happens again we are going to redefine what the Large Penis Support Group is all about. So any of you out there thinking this is anything other than an invitation to a one-sided, most painful, and embarrassing

Attachments

Reactions: masqlnbtm

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I found a glory hole once in a rest stop. Wasn't very big, but curiosity got the best of me, it was late and quiet so I pushed my soft cock and balls through the hole. The cold on the back of my balls made me hard fast...then it happened. I got stuck. I could not get my balls out with a hard cock, I had to stay still and let it soften. As soon as it was soft enough I pulled out fast, felt like I was going to tear off my balls. I was so scared someone would come in and find me like that.
Never seen another hole again since.

LOL!!!!
The secret is : you do NOT put your balls through the hole!!
ONLY your cock!

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I discovered glory holes by accident on a trip to an xxx place. Perfect way to suck a dick privately and confidentially. I wanted to try it one time, but after I did I found it hot and just kept going back. I have tried lots of glory holes at lots of places. It is so hot!

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had a couple of adult stores close to where I used to live and visited them frequently, mostly older guys on their knees taking loads through the glory holes
Most were prob married.

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah their is one at my university. I go almost daily if I have classes
After you find a good glory hole place you end up wanting to go every day! So exciting sitting there by the hole waiting to see what size, color, cut, or uncut dick is going to show up for you to suck.

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
After you find a good glory hole place you end up wanting to go every day! So exciting sitting there by the hole waiting to see what size, color, cut, or uncut dick is going to show up for you to suck.
Years ago I stopped to use the men's room at Victoria Station and lo and behold found a glory hole in my stall!
Looked in and saw this dude playing with his cock and roughly working on his big low hanging balls!
VERY HOT!!
Then he tied a rope around his balls and before I knew it passed the loose end of the rope to me through the hole!
I pulled on that rope hard making his balls flip flop and bounce around so much I blew my load!!
LOVED IT!!
I should have got his contact info but I was too young to know better!

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went to a xxx place that had glory holes. One day I looked thru the hole and there was the son of one of my buddys. He as playing with his hard cock and he was huge! I wanted to suck it be thought I had better not. After that I think about it every time I see him.

Yeah their is one at my university. I go almost daily if I have classes
I think gloryholes and peepholes are fairly common at colleges and universities, based on my own personal experience, and what I read. Even if there isn't some way to see into the next stall, there is at least a cruisy washroom where people go on campus to jerk off at the urinals, or understall action.

On the west coast, there is a university that had a gloryhole in the basement level of the science building. The same university also has a cruisy bathroom by the campus theatre. One campus of the local college also has 2 bathrooms that see a lot of jerking off between students.

On the east coast, both universitites that were up/down the street from each other had very cruisy bathrooms. One in particular had a peephole, 4 stalls and a line-up of urinals. It was insanely busy. All you had to do was go in and wait a few minutes, and someone would come in to play. Or, someone was already in there waiting. Often, the stalls would be full, and you could watch someone getting off a stall or two away, then play with the person in the stall beside you at the same time.