Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea...I really want to try but I don't have the nerve. I also don't know of any in my town...just a few guys that set one up in their house.
Lots of gh’s in my area. Love going

Reactions: allmanbud

thick_cock_306

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This two things that kind of bother me (concerning gh) is the risk of cleanliness and perhaps knowing the person (finding out afterwards that you know the dick you just sucked....maybe even a family member).
I've known some pretty dumb people in my life and I'm sure there are some stupid enough to not shower for days (or wear the same underwear for days) and just have the nastiest cock.
Anyone here ever had to reject a dick 'cause it was too gross?

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My city has two adult book stores with movies/glory holes. I used to see a lot of announcements on Craigslist regarding guys saying that they would be sucking during certain hours.
Also on Craigslist, a guy advertised a GH at his home for blow and go.
I’m not sure where these announcements are showing up now that Craigslist stopped the adult connections.
As a person who does HIV testing as part of my job, I recall a couple of new infections that had occurred at adult book stores. Some of these holes were quite large and it was easy to back your ass up to the opening.

Reactions: pants73

thick_cock_306

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My city has two adult book stores with movies/glory holes. I used to see a lot of announcements on Craigslist regarding guys saying that they would be sucking during certain hours.
Also on Craigslist, a guy advertised a GH at his home for blow and go.
I’m not sure where these announcements are showing up now that Craigslist stopped the adult connections.
As a person who does HIV testing as part of my job, I recall a couple of new infections that had occurred at adult book stores. Some of these holes were quite large and it was easy to back your ass up to the opening.
Just out of curiosity, what are the chances of an infection (both serious and treatable) from just oral? Does allowing the man to cum in the mouth make a big difference in your opinion?

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just out of curiosity, what are the chances of an infection (both serious and treatable) from just oral? Does allowing the man to cum in the mouth make a big difference in your opinion?

For HIV, the chance is extremely minimal, but that does not preclude the transmission of STIs.

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This two things that kind of bother me (concerning gh) is the risk of cleanliness and perhaps knowing the person (finding out afterwards that you know the dick you just sucked....maybe even a family member).
I've known some pretty dumb people in my life and I'm sure there are some stupid enough to not shower for days (or wear the same underwear for days) and just have the nastiest cock.
Anyone here ever had to reject a dick 'cause it was too gross?
I like glory holes because of the secrecy’s but twice I sucked guys off that I later discovered that we knew each other

thick_cock_306

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like glory holes because of the secrecy’s but twice I sucked guys off that I later discovered that we knew each other
yea see that part totally freaks me out. What if it was a family friend, or worse?
I love the idea of anonymous cocks but I also want to make sure I don't actually know them.
I might have to try a gloryhole in a different city.

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea see that part totally freaks me out. What if it was a family friend, or worse a family member?ter
I love the idea of anonymous cocks but I also want to make sure I don't actually know them.
I might have to try a gloryhole in a different city.
Actually had that happen to me. Sucked a young guy at a gh and afterward found out he was a co worker.

upright101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Been to a number of gloryholes and always had a good time. Cleanliness can be an issue so always trust your best instinks.
I like the ones that have multiple holes as they accomdate a larger number of participants. Also the ones that have handles placed above so the receiver can hold on to the wall are nice. And at times I just like to watch the guy jerk so multiple, larger holes are nice. Plus it works both ways if you like being watched. I do not ever recall seeing a women in one but plenty of guys in panties, dresses, nylons which can be hot.

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been to a number of gloryholes and always had a good time. Cleanliness can be an issue so always trust your best instinks.
I like the ones that have multiple holes as they accomdate a larger number of participants. Also the ones that have handles placed above so the receiver can hold on to the wall are nice. And at times I just like to watch the guy jerk so multiple, larger holes are nice. Plus it works both ways if you like being watched. I do not ever recall seeing a women in one but plenty of guys in panties, dresses, nylons which can be hot.
Yes it is hot. I like the ones where the suckers are on a lower level where the hole are mouth high. The guys sticking their dicks thru on the higher lever are towering over you.

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

DAMN!!!
WHERE do these exist?