Anyone Into Jerkin To Huge Boobs

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What would happen if they were filled with helium? Think carefully, as there are many possibilities.....

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have asked my straight friends about fucking tit. I mean I'm gay and it still sounds hot as hell. They generally agree they love it and if they can pump out on the chicks face all the better. None of them like this fake boob look. They actually may say "Oh yeah, big boobs are great" But then they really talk aboit how they just love women and it doesn't matter what size they are just so long as they like being titty fucked in some degree.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I think that between those huge, fake, football shaped tits there is a nice place to put my dick. I'd be curious to experience some like that.
I prefer huge naturals though.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hungmark said:
I am a real boob man - the bigger the better, but they are just lumps of silicon... thats not attractive.

Actually hers are done with string implants not silicon.A small nylon string is implanted in the breast cavity and the body reacts to it by building fluid around it.This procedure was banned in the U.S. along time ago because of the risk for toxic shock syndrome.I agree they look gross and it's sad to see a woman do that to her body.:frown1:

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
Those things are so hardened from silicone injections that anyone who tried to titty fuck them would end up with a bloody tool. Who wants to fuck, suck, or fondle cinderblocks? Beautiful breasts, IMO, are ample but fairly supple. See Madame Zora's profile.

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
YASHOE1 said:
Like These Tell Me What You Think I Do Enjoy Chatting About Them And Possible Phoning About Them

Attached Images
jpg.gif
penelope 1.jpg (26.6 KB, 154 views)
jpg.gif
penelope 2.jpg (41.5 KB, 111 views)
jpg.gif
penelope 3.jpg (38.1 KB, 90 views)
jpg.gif
penelope 4.jpg (24.0 KB, 76 views)
jpg.gif
penelope 5.jpg (26.2 KB, 87 views)

FANTASTIC - Fake or Real I'd say yes any day