Anyone Into Jerkin To Huge Boobs

hungblondeguy9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm going to have nightmares........they look painful.......she must me terrified of random lawn darts or other sharp objects......if one of those things got puntured it would probably take out 5 city blocks.....
Implants are fine......but these look painful........when you get them that big do they still fill them with silicone or do they use helium.........otherwise she is a beautiful girl.........what happens to the skin when she takes them out? Cause trust me .......she ain't gonna keep those in when shes 80

LargeinKC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think they look great. I like naturals as well, but the problem is most women with big naturals don't take care of them properly and they become flat and saggy. Big and firm is my motto.

dkmilker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't help wondering what those are going to look like when she's 60+ y/o. I would get sick and tired of the attention they draw and I feel sorry for someone who needs that kind of attention. How the hell would you hide those?

Sandalman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm very much a breast man, and been with girls who reflect that, but to me natural breasts are the way to go in every way: shape, weight, hang and feel. Implants just don't do it for me. BIG naturals with the right amount of hang do.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Super inflated ones... I think they be interesting once.. but big naturals.. I'm a sucker for. I'll overlook an average face, and everything else for them.. so long as ... and jesus christ women.. it's easy... wear a good bra... it doesn't have to push up... just one that fits in the 3 core ways... it's elementary.

drkinsey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
YASHOE1 said:
Like These Tell Me What You Think I Do Enjoy Chatting About Them And Possible Phoning About Them

I would love to plung my meat into those big puppies (even though they are fake!.) A couple of years ago, I had the pleasure of being with a lady that had a natural set of HHH cup tits -- yes HHH, which is equivalent to a J cup (H, I, J). Just the site of the bra sitting on the nitestand made me hard as steel pipe. This was a once in a lifetime experience; I would die to have another "shot" at a pair. I have been spoiled since Junior High -- happiness starts with a minimum of F cups:smile:

bigbens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Implants provide a wonderful service when they're used to create breasts for a woman who's generally flat-chested, but ONLY in moderation. I fail to understand the appeal of these women (professional dancers or big-tit models) who find disreputable quacks who are willing to stuff over-sized implants into a woman simply for the sake of the pocketbook: hers and his. You will NEVER see a "typical" woman mutate herself in this way and then go to work as a real estate agent, secretary, executive, etc. It's ONLY the women who plan to dance or pose for magazines that go so hideously huge.

Better to start a topic about big dicks and REAL big tits.

lyn04

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
those boobs are ridiculous, who did that bach job...good gracious..what is the point? i give that a thumbs down. one of those things may kill her man.:tongue:

Ali Baba

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What a construction !
How is it possible to live with balloons like that. You need a structural engineer for that.
I go for big boobs, but not for these. This pair is definitely rediculous !

cebe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As most of you, I don't like this boobs. Not too big (never too big for me!) but too hard, dead material. I like them soft an flabby and, in that case, it's a pleasure to slip between them. By the way, nature has made bigger than any surgeon, you have just to find them.

badboy182

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For a while there I was a huge fan of of the massively endowed ladies even if they were "enhanced" but recently have found that the huge natural girls do it for me even more.

This lady in particular is my current favourite.

Attachments

nodak_stud

Experimental Member
Media
Honestly, I do think that boobs like that are somewhat sexy and freaky at the same time. True they might be nice for a while, but they'd probably get pretty freeky and high maintenence within a dozen or so years.
That being said though, I will admit that a dirty fantasy of mine for many years has been to get titfucked by Minka.