Anyone Into Jerkin To Huge Boobs

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hubby loves being smothered by mine he is a massive tit man - alot of men I know are happy to watch me play with them and jerk off on them.....however mine are not THAT big, 32 E and bouncy

:)
Honey

matthi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm firmly on the big naturals side, too. Someone like Jana Defi or Merilyn does it for me...

I agree with faceking's comment on wearing the wrong bra, it's incredible how many women manage to ruin their great figure (and confidence, perhaps) by wearing horribly ill-fitting ones.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm not particular when it comes to breast size. sure, large ones are fun (particularly when they're firm), but i've enjoyed the "smaller" ones i've been with as well. it really is more about firmness, shape, coloring and the all important nipples for me. as long as they're big enough for me to play with, then they're not too small...and anything beyond a DD would probably be too big for my tastes.

those pics are just...somewhere between frightening and disgusting. frigusting. :p

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The bigger the better for me. And I prefer real, but silicone turns me on also. I can't remember her last name, but her first name is Tina, and she had a disorder which caused her breasts to develope rapidly at an early age. There are pictures of her on several yahoo groups that are amazing. They are perfectly shaped, and hang down almost to her crotch. I have jacked of many times looking at her boob pictures.

Katiecav_34D

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
mY boobs aren't anywhere nar that size but they are real and my boyfriend loves to cuium between them
Katie