Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
After seeing all these mosnter dicks here, I've started jelqing recently. I've been doing it every 2nd or third day for 10-15 minutes, combined with a bit of stretching, 9 minutes in total.

Are any of you guys also jelqing? Would be cool if you share your experiences like
- Have you made any gains?
- what is your routine?
- How long since you started jelqing?

Reactions: Leobakker

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I modified the regular jelq and V-jelq in order to make them more effective. Each exercise now hits my CCs and CS much more intensely. Although I didn't know I was girthier then average when I started, I started at around 5 1/2" mid erect girth. I am now almost at 6 3/4". It has taken many years, but jelqing accounted for almost all of it. My routine takes around 30 minutes, maybe a little less. Now I only do it on average twice a week.

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jelqing and stretching made mine more girthy and a little bit longer ...I do it for about 5 -10 min every other morning before I get out of bed and I'm happy with the girth that is coming out of all this.and also my skin is forming a 4-skin from stretching and jelqing so far i've been doing it for about 4 months

Last edited:
Reactions: midwestrob

Dandrews2772

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I modified the regular jelq and V-jelq in order to make them more effective. Each exercise now hits my CCs and CS much more intensely. Although I didn't know I was girthier then average when I started, I started at around 5 1/2" mid erect girth. I am now almost at 6 3/4". It has taken many years, but jelqing accounted for almost all of it. My routine takes around 30 minutes, maybe a little less. Now I only do it on average twice a week.
Whats your routine? How did you modify the jelq?