Anyone know a woman that can really tell the actual size?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by coolr, Nov 16, 2009.

1. coolr

coolr New Member

I always see all these threads about women not being able to tell the actual size of penises. I ran into the woman that I dated years back that I still talk to about her sexual endeavors. Including myself, she has about as close to a dead on eye as it can get for cock size, within half an inch at least. While she prefers a large cock to a smaller one, she has actually kept a journal about each man that she's slept with (which I've seen before from other women).

She annotates cock size, estimates and actual measurements via photos, how good it was, rough physical build description and a phone number in her journal/log book. I've served as a data back up and statistics creator for her list which is actually quite fun since it's a turn on hearing about her adventures.

While she's a self-professed size queen, she has hooked up with "smaller" guys and includes them in her journal and above mentioned descriptions.

As I said earlier though, her eye is dead on, even with guys that she plays around with before hand and gets pictures of, she'll send them to me, guess a size and then send me the measured picture either that night or a few days later and she's ALWAYS within half an inch. (non-bone pressed)

So, besides some of the guys on here that have a knack for the thing, anyone else ran into anyone that's met someone that just has an eye for it? She's currently up to 78 guys and hasn't been wrong yet. While there's a couple omissions for the two times that she's been raped which she doesn't count, it's unbelievable to me that she can be that dead on.

A little side note, since I create the statistics for her, she has an almost immaculate ability to find guys that HUGE (by reality standards not lpsg standards). Her AVERAGE right now is just over 7 inches by 100th's of an inch of the 78 partners. Based off of findable statistics it is pretty ridiculous.

2. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Amazing! Talk about obsessions.

Regardless, these sizes are purely guesses. Though she may be a relative expert in the high-tech field of cock size guessing, I doubt much accuracy.

3. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    women don't care about inches. it's a typically male obsession :)

4. NoFear

NoFear Member

It is not just women, everyone is pretty bad at guessing sizes. However, classifying small, average, and large .. now that a lot of people can do.

Actually instead of all these posts of people asking how many inches do you think I am.. They should be asking am I small, average, or large. As it could take into consideration the entire package.

5. Drifterwood

Gold Member

I find her deeply unattractive.

As a side note, is this in the correct section?

6. Big Ben IV

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    a few have been close then theres the ones who think im 9 or 10:confused:

7. rawrg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had a girl go down on me who thought my 7.5 was 11 inches. If only...:rolleyes:

8. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

People also exaggerate the size of unidentified flying objects. They have no reference to the size when its in the sky, i think the same works for dicks for the average NON lpsg woman.

I thought my husband was atleast 9 inches if i had to guess but he's more like 7 and very thick. 5 or 6 inches sounds very small but its very normal, we just dont like to say 5 or 6 when everyone else is talking about 8 to 10 inch dicks they see daily (or so they say anyway)

Most of us have problems with reference and spacial ability, we have trouble parallel parking too. Same goes for dick size guessing.

9. MickeyLee

Gold Member

hand.

length and width of your hand in real life.

thumb.

average thumb is about 2.5 cm wide, in a photograph count how many thumb widths the penis is long.

10. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

One of my exes would guess any dick within an inch... She was a total size queen nymphomaniac though... I'm generally considered 'big' to 'huge' by anyone I date, but for her I was like minimally acceptable. lol Awesome girl but a bit aggressive for my taste.

11. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Damn, and I was using the fact that the average penis is 6 x 5 to judge the size of people's hands. :tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted