Anyone know German? German Soldier MFM

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by metrico, Nov 13, 2011.

1. metrico

metrico New Member

2. Lee_Fuller79

Lee_Fuller79 Active Member

Albums:
    I tried typing what they were saying in Google Translator probably didnt spell it right it didnt work. Wish I knew what they were saying

3. rasmus_briem

rasmus_briem New Member

They've got an extremely strange saxon dialect. Bäh.

4. metrico

metrico New Member

Does that mean they most likely come from Saxony?

5. m1337

m1337 Member

This dialect makes me wanna vomit

6. Muno

Muno New Member

I doubt very much she is a prostitute. The one guy is doing her bareback, must be his girlfriend, while the other is just getting sucked off. Looks like a regular MFM.

7. metrico

metrico New Member

Why is that? Do people from Saxony have a less than stellar accent, like what kind of accent would it be analogous to in UK or in the USA in terms of stereotype and sound, etc..lol

Also is it safe to say they are Bundeswehr?

They actually both fuck her bareback, it's very short and easy to miss but there's a quick part where the guy with the crew cut and not the buzzed head is getting riden, clenching her waist, you can see his face too during that scene and before that a short clip of him (I think) doing a variation of doggy from behind. But you are right that one guy fucks her the most. I can't help but think there was more, it looked like the crew cut guy was about to fuck her when the vid ends.

#7 metrico, Feb 7, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
  8. LotsOfFun1

LotsOfFun1 Member

Albums:
    Huge turnoff, agreed.

9. metrico

metrico New Member

What does that mean? That they come from Saxony? I'm not from Europe so I don't know much about the different parts of Germany much.

10. FleshlightMouth

Gold Member

Albums:
    There are a few different accents at work here... one of the guys is from Berlin (not Saxony), and at least one other is speaking with a Saxon accent, which is a very strong regional variant of German, with Leipzig as the central city of that region, immediately recognizable and closely associated with the former East Germany, since some of the heads of state at the time, Honecker in particular, always spoke and gave speeches in that accent. Other famous Germans who hailed from that area were Richard Wagner and Johann Sebastian Bach.
    The German accents differ strongly from each other (more so than US accents) and have about as much variety and distinct differences as accents and dialects in the UK... and while it is not really proper to classify accents as ugly or mellifluous, the Saxony accent with it's strongly "pinched" vowels is generally not considered a charming variety of German. Class dismissed :cool:

11. m1337

m1337 Member

Imagin a really filthy very very very high pitched dirty scruffy only speaking through the nose geordie accent and you might get close to image what it feels like listening to this.....and we do not even have half as much dialects in germany then you have in the uk.

12. metrico

metrico New Member

Thanks! That's what I wanted to know. They don't call each other at anytime by their names do they? I can't catch any I understand. I have a downloaded version of this that on the media info says the artist which sometimes is the name of the person who made the file shows 'Christian Telemann' which I can't seem to find on any social network, but it is a name of a composer so it might be an unintentional media import.

Would love to be able to track these guys down. They look like they'd do group sex a lot.

#12 metrico, Feb 7, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
Draft saved Draft deleted