anyone know how I can do this?

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Opinions vary on whether electric clippers or a regular straightedge razor are best for this.

Personally, I think a straightedge razor gives MUCH smoother results. Also, I have found clippers have a nasty habit of nipping the sensitive skin down there. In my experience, a straightedge razor is also less likely to result in itching as the hair grows back.

Taking a straightedge razor to your privates may sound scary, but if you do it in the shower and lather yourself up very well with soap, there is almost no risk of cutting yourself, in my experience.

Steve

gator1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been using the Schick Extreme 3 disposable razors, with an oil called "Shave Secret" I get at Wal-Mart in the shaving section. I've had maybe one nick, and very smooth balls in the 5 months I've been shaving my pubic region.

milkyca

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just use my regular razor. I've been doing it for nearly five years without any major issues. I just pull my scrotum taut on the section I want to shave.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never done it myself .. but i am assuming you may be one of those guys with
-a ruff-ish balzac
-a tight balzac
MAYBE a warm bath for 1/2 an hour then attack the twins ... or get your partner to massage them for a good 10 minutes,then cum in his hand?
-plus i have heard via the 000,s of Condom threads..a Magnum is the go for protecting the lengthy bit'
GOOD luck matey
enz

hollywood11.4"

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have been shaving the boys for years, and i just use a new double-blade disposable razor. i hold the area i am shaving taut, and i shave dry. very rarely nick myself; if i do it's not the end of the world. end up shaving my balls about every two weeks so i don't get the itching when the hair starts growing again. for me, shaving my balls makes them sensitive as hell.

Reactions: NateicusPumper

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'll throw in for doing it in the shower...the hot water makes your sack relax. Lather up, use a NEW disposable razor - more blades are better in my book and yeah, pull the skin tight and go for it. Easy does it but I've been doing it for awhile and never even knicked my sack - good luck bud!

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Been shaving the boys and trimming the pubes since early highschool. Have always used the same razor I shave my face with - currently a Fusion razor which has been great. Pull the ballsac tight and shave away. I use a bath/shower gel applied liberally and then shave - usually at the end of my shower so the boys have had time to warm up and the hair really soften. Agree w/earlier posts, shaving makes my scrotum so DAMN sensitive and when my partner lays w/the boys, I am in hog heaven.

Happy trimming and enjoy the sensitivity!