Anyone Know how Mariah Carey looks so young?

true kenshin

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
For those of you who don't know what i mean here is a music video to her latest video: YouTube - Mariah Carey - Touch My Body
Now here's the thing she is like 39 years old... and i believe it is extremely rare to find a woman at that age who looks like that? Is it just lots of make-up or do you think she has something going for her?

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Photoshop and airbrushing. That and good genes, camera angles and soft lighting in all the right places. Plus, botox, facial peels, chemical peels and working out 24/7 and literally starving herself all the time.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SHE TAKES CARE OF HERSELF... she looks great, on camera too. not just in pictures that are airbrushed like the guy above said , who seems to know so much about her lol.. she is hot, shes in great shape.. she looks good

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now here's the thing she is like 39 years old... and i believe it is extremely rare to find a woman at that age who looks like that?
Why? Janet Jackson, Salma Hayek, Shania Twain, Gina Gershon, Michelle Pfeiffer, Demi Moore...they're all over 40 and they're gorgeous. :confused:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Photoshop and airbrushing. That and good genes, camera angles and soft lighting in all the right places. Plus, botox, facial peels, chemical peels and working out 24/7 and literally starving herself all the time.

this, and she's got an army of stylists and trainers working on her around the clock. most celebs are completely clueless about styling their hair, doing their make up, and picking out their wardrobe. they have people do it for them. that's the only reason why celebs like mariah look the way they do.

think about it... if all us ordinary people had hair stylists, make up artists, personal trainers, fashion stylists, and could afford every type of cosmetic alteration available, we'd look just as young and in shape too!

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Mariah Carey has shapely thighs that have some muscular definition to them (in a feminine way). I once caught on tv some of a behind the scenes (I don't know specifically what it was I was watching) and her awesome thighs were brought up during the backstage discussion. It was commented by another female to Mariah that Mariah must work out to have thighs like that and Mariah responded that she almost never exercises, considered herself lucky (she knows they look great) and contributed it to genetics.

true kenshin

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

ThisSpace4Rent

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some people also just have naturally younger looking faces. Look at her face in the older videos of hers just linked a couple posts up... looks like an 8 year old's head stuck on an adult's body :p

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mariah looks good now. I think she had a boob job done a few yrs ago, and she got a little on the plump side. in the last year, i would say she has lost a little weight, toned up, and has found ways to hide her high forehead. I don't care for her type of music, but I would let her sing while i was fucking her.

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
39yrsold is not very old, she has looked quite fat at times, but she is for a full comeback, now, so she has been taking good care of her appearance, I reckon.

Genetics and lifestyle are to blame most of our appearance, I think. Most people think I look 8-10 years younger than my bio age, my father looked almost the same from 27-45 years old...secret? good, balanced eating, constant exercising thru your entire life, no swings in body weight..
Good things are simple, but difficult.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now here's the thing she is like 39 years old...
I believe she is only 38 with birthday March 27, 1970.

Genetics and lifestyle are to blame most of our appearance, I think. Most people think I look 8-10 years younger than my bio age, my father looked almost the same from 27-45 years old...secret? good, balanced eating, constant exercising thru your entire life, no swings in body weight..
Good things are simple, but difficult.
I agree. And smoking and alcohol don't help either.

These celebrities always use a lot of makeup and other tricks to look good on camera.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There has also been speculation about whether her breasts are fake or not. If they are, then it's a little unfair to compare her to most women her age (insofar as breasts affect her appearance).

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Imma go with stacy on this one and say she just has a bunch of stylists and such.

it's really true... have you ever seen celebs when they aren't glammed up? they look like ordinary people. they wouldn't look they way they do if it weren't for pounds of make up and bottles of hairstyling products.

just look at the attachments i added of oprah winfrey.

Attachments