Anyone know how to ejaculate faster?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Showerbag, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Showerbag

Showerbag Member

Hi guys, I've been wondering if there's any sorts of exercises you can do that anyone knows of to train myself to ejaculate a lot quicker. My gf and i have just started having sex, and it still hurts her if i go too long. I takes me 30 mins to a couple hours to ejaculate, and we both get bored after 45 minutes or so, and it starts to hurt her more as it goes on longer. We've tried oral and foreplay and stuff before we do it and that doesn't seem to change anything. I wanna last 10-15 minutes maybe even less for times we wanna just have a quick fuck, but those are impossible right now. Has anyone else had this "problem:S"? Im uncut if that means anything. I just wanna cum faster lol. thanks for any info.

2. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Warm yourself up first, it's worth a shot. Unless you have a problem doing that too, then you just my have sensitivity issues.

3. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    Is the problem not coming fasting enough, or is it really a matter of how to keep your girlfriend stimulated long enough? A man should not take a blessing such as sexual endurance so lightly.

Let's think about it: would you have your girlfriend be so bored that she just wants it 'get it over with' or would you rather have her inform you that you've exhausted her sexually.

I find it gratifying when my partner is in a sweaty heap after having had more than one orgasm and requests that i stop after an extended period of time. Even if I don't cum, I can always use Mr. Hand to finish the job.

4. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    Use your sexual endurance to your mutual advantage :smile: ! It's a gift.

5. Showerbag

Showerbag Member

well ive had previous gf's love it but it still really hurts her, and makes her feel pretty bad that she thinks she sucks, eventho i told her its not her. we can only do missionary right now cuz other positions hurt even more. I just want to be able to ejaculate alot soon to make it better for us both.

6. Drifterwood

Gold Member

How many times a day/week are you ejaculating?

7. Showerbag

Showerbag Member

ummm. we live far apart. like 7 hours away. we only have sex 3 or 4 times a month, but i masturbate about 1-3 times a day. maybe just practicing ejaculating as fast as i can?

8. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Don't masturbate for two days before you see her.

Hope this helps.

In my experience, ejaculation control (because that is the more common problem) revolves around the PC muscle. When you are fully hard and raring to go, your PC muscle is tight. You can delay ejaculation by learning to slacken your PC muscle. You lose some hardness but you won't come.

I just wonder if your worrying about her discomfort is making you natually loosen your PC so that you are not so hard and big, and this will mean that you won't come.

Alternatively, there is the question of whether you need to come to feel that sex has been had. I regularly have sex and don't ejaculate. Both partners need to know that you feel like this, though you can fake it. There is a thread about that. But if your partner either consciously knows, or just goes with it, that you are having sex for her and her fulfillment, you will be surprised how quickly she can forget about the issue of your ejaculating.

9. Showerbag

Showerbag Member

hmm thats true. ill try to let her know, and make her not worry about that stuff, and me not worry as much either. Ill stop masturbating so much too. ill see how a good talk could help things a bit more.

10. Teensexmachine

Teensexmachine New Member

Just jerk off hard and fast and u will cum in no time

11. ellehutton

ellehutton Member

Albums:
    Try squeezing it out, literally.
    Use your thighs, ass & pelvic muscles to really push it along. envision it moving through you. If you isolate these muscles you may learn some triggers!
    It is better to practice this in masturbation i think though, at least first.

12. King_ding_a_ling

King_ding_a_ling New Member

Albums:
    Just dont squeeze too hard and shit yourself! :tongue:

I have this problem on and off also, when I am going for to long I hold my foreskin back and the rubbing sensation gets me off faster.

13. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Are you on any anti-depressent? When I was on Celaxa it took me almost an hour of stroking and hard stroking at that to cum. Told my Dr and switched to Welbutrin. Cum normally usually after 10 min. or less.

14. B_Mister Buildington

Got any fetishes? Particular things you think about when you're masturbating? Ask your girlfriend to play along with anything like that, or if you don't want to do that, just think about such things while you're having sex.

15. beachbum1971

beachbum1971 Member

Albums:
    Lots of lube and try to relax

16. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    We Can Work It Out should be your theme song.

You have received a lot of good advice.

Be kind to yourself and work out faster during your private sessions.

Also, as others have suggested, refrain from self pleasuring for a day or even two before you two get together.

It is amazing how your body works.

Also remember, your brain is your largest sex organ. Get it going well before you engage in physical activity.

Practice shooting, shooting it out in your own mind and see if that helps also.

I wish you well.

Most have the opposite problem, they shoot too fast.

Enjoy life!!!

17. Showerbag

Showerbag Member

yeah thats alot of good advice. ive been masturbating and trying to go faster. i can usually last about 20 mins to a half hour. my target is 10-15 lol. and then i can try to get back to my old ways once things get normal and she can last alot longer.

18. jaygmi59

jaygmi59 New Member

F.....213 on celexa!! I take the generic, Citalopram 60 mg. Can't get a hard on and if I could it wouldn't last Haven't had an orgasm or ejaculation for 18 mos. That's deprivation, 1st class.:confused:

19. scorpiokc

scorpiokc New Member

Dang, I wish I had that problem of lasting for half an hour. I wouldn't be trying to cum faster, I cum too soon as it is wish I would last longer. Oh well, we all have our own problems, I suppose. :)

20. Showerbag

Showerbag Member

Well its been a while since i followed up on this "problem"? lol. My gf is coming home for 9 days during her university reading break, and she said she wants to do it EVERY day. all of a sudden shes a bit of a nympho from after my visit up there last week. I still cant cum during intercourse, blowjobs, handjobs, unless i service myself. and i have to go really hard and fast. Id like to be able to chill and just cum. She can still only to missionary position. it still hurts her, and shes been to a gyno and has vaginisumus or something close to it. she has not cartilage in her one hip so alot of other positions are not gunna work. Shes determined to make it happen though. we've been practicing with fingers and dilators and loosening her up and shes sure she can take it like a champ now as she put it. I still think im gunna take way too long. i wanna go 5-10 minutes for this week so i can actually come and make her feel like she did an incredible job as well. I read ginkgo biloba works well, but i havent talked to anyone that tried it and confirm it. anyone out there try that?

Draft saved Draft deleted