Anyone know how to Move their Balls Like this?

ChicagoWuff

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So, funny story... Was getting into a friend's hot tub (Which has never been soiled by the touch of bathing suits) and I raised my balls as I got into the water... Didn't think about it, but someone else noticed and was shocked. They asked me to show them again and again and again... I seriously, had just never given such a thing thought until then. I had assumed that EVERYONE could just raise and lower their balls a few inches.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually don't do it intentionally (don't know why) but when I have the luxury to be able to take a nice long jack off session, after a time I'll frequently find my balls going up and down by themselves. Normally, my balls just raise up to flank both sides of my cock. The sensation of this undulation is amazing, and it's usually followed by some extremely far shooting ejaculations within several minutes of onset of the ball movement. I think it's just the way I'm wired.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, funny story... Was getting into a friend's hot tub (Which has never been soiled by the touch of bathing suits) and I raised my balls as I got into the water... Didn't think about it, but someone else noticed and was shocked. They asked me to show them again and again and again... I seriously, had just never given such a thing thought until then. I had assumed that EVERYONE could just raise and lower their balls a few inches.

It is the coolest trick ever. I was the same way when I saw a guy do it on cam. I made him do it over and over lol.

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was under the impression that it was the pc muscle that did it but from the videos it's obvious that abdominal videos play a role. I'm curious to see if I can train myself to do it.

marwilmat

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
yep i can also do it...

this has probably got nothing to do with it, but as a child my right testicle was undecended. it wasnt til about the age of 6 that it stayed down, every now and again it would go missing and i had to work it back to where it was supposed to go. Now i can freely move my right testicle up and down the sac

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have put a video on this site, look into my gallery.
cirus.