Anyone know of any home products to put on your clit to help with orgasm?

Olivia

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been looking on Amazon for reviews on KY intense, his and hers gel etc. and the general reviews are that all of the products are so so. For a few it works but for most it seems to be a waste of money. I even came across where someone mentioned for the woman using Vicks Vapor Rub on her clit and that helped a lot. I'm afraid to try that though, but does anyone on here have any home products that they use that can help? I mean anything that is not used specifically for the clit, just that you thought you would try it and it worked.

I'm needing a little help in the orgasm department. I did find a nice surprise at walmart today and found a Trojan Vibrations box that has a one time use cock ring with a tiny vibrator in it. I cannot wait to use it, but I would like to find some kind of cream/gel/lube that would really work for me. I can cum no problem on my own, but when me and my hubby are fucking it's hard for me to cum.

Reactions: LINK-UP

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
DO NOT put Vicks Vaporub on, near or in your vagina. It is a petroleum based product, and has turpentine oil in it, there for it is hostile to your self cleaning naughty bits. And you can receive mild chemical irritation to actual chemical burns by putting it anywhere near skin as sensitive as a clit.

Why on Earth someone would bump a seven year old thread to encourage stupidity is beyond me. Menthol is a numbing agent. How this makes your clit explode with a vibrator is beyond me :rolleyes:

Ann_bbw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How about a good ole bubble bath, spending time washing with a mild soap and soft cloth. Extra time drying again with soft bath towel. Some baby oil or lubrication of your choice, take a long time with fingers and be sure to roll back the hood. Include some favorite fantasy story while working with fingers, and then finish off with a good tongue, slowly and making it last until the orgasm can't be held back. A clitoris makeover.

Olivia

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dh is not very into eating or licking me. I don't know why. I even told him I know he doesn't enjoy it and he said why did I think that? Well uh you hardly ever do it and when you do it's like your going down and slobbering everywhere for a few seconds then stop. That's why. I am a clean person and bathe before if I know we are going to have sex, I even trim and sometimes shave completely (which he likes), but still no help there. I tell him he's selfish because I enjoy going down on him until he cums but none for me, so that's why I need something else.

Reactions: zekemasters17

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Olivia, you are beautiful.

But that wasn't the question...

For synthetic products you could try Durex Play lube / creams. I tried them before, they weren't bad but the woman said she liked it. It burns a bit and I guess in a way could be similar to using Vics in that its a hot, minty sensation.

Sex-wise:

Does your husband rub your clit while fucking you? That might help.

Also a position to try is:

You bend over and he enters you doggy style
You lay down flat on your stomach, husband stays inside you
Husband fucks you like that

He could also play with your tits and/or clit at the same time if he is dextrous.

Reactions: zekemasters17

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been looking on Amazon for reviews on KY intense, his and hers gel etc. and the general reviews are that all of the products are so so. For a few it works but for most it seems to be a waste of money. I even came across where someone mentioned for the woman using Vicks Vapor Rub on her clit and that helped a lot. I'm afraid to try that though, but does anyone on here have any home products that they use that can help? I mean anything that is not used specifically for the clit, just that you thought you would try it and it worked.

I'm needing a little help in the orgasm department. I did find a nice surprise at walmart today and found a Trojan Vibrations box that has a one time use cock ring with a tiny vibrator in it. I cannot wait to use it, but I would like to find some kind of cream/gel/lube that would really work for me. I can cum no problem on my own, but when me and my hubby are fucking it's hard for me to cum.

Question?
1. Is he eating your pussy, licking your clit before you have sex?
2. Does he not ever rub your clit he's fucking you?

I always licked my wife's pussy, clit, sucked her lips, etc. before I fucked her. Although my wife always had multiple orgasms while we were having sex. I would from time to time, depending on the position we were in rub her clit while I was fucking her.

Also when she'd orgasm while I was eating her pussy sometimes, I'd keep licking it even though she wanted me to stop until she had another orgasm.

I loved it when she'd grab the back of my head and grind her pussy into my face, before she would scream fuck me. I'd say that you need to tell him what gets you off. We're men we don't have a pussy and if you don't tell him he doesn't know.

Of course it's a two way street when it comes to orally pleasing each other. Good luck @Olivia.

Reactions: BetterFuture

Question?
1. Is he eating your pussy, licking your clit before you have sex?
2. Does he not ever rub your clit he's fucking you?

I always licked my wife's pussy, clit, sucked her lips, etc. before I fucked her. Although my wife always had multiple orgasms while we were having sex. I would from time to time, depending on the position we were in rub her clit while I was fucking her.

Also when she'd orgasm while I was eating her pussy sometimes, I'd keep licking it even though she wanted me to stop until she had another orgasm.

I loved it when she'd grab the back of my head and grind her pussy into my face, before she would scream fuck me. I'd say that you need to tell him what gets you off. We're men we don't have a pussy and if you don't tell him he doesn't know.

Of course it's a two way street when it comes to orally pleasing each other. Good luck @Olivia.

That user hasn't been on the site since 2014....

Reactions: Gj816

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

dont waste your time with the Trojan thing, I will send you a link for some things that you can buy on Amazon that work great

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a huge fan of Califonia Exotics Impulse series, which includes a series of bullets that can be used in a variety of devices, including bullet holding cockrings.

For example, these

Impulse Couples Enhancer California Exotic Novelties

Amazon.com: California Exotics Impulse 3 Way Micro Arouser: Health & Personal Care

Or this wearable one for sex or doing housework (wear under underwear) :wink:

Amazon.com: California Exotics Impulse Multi-Function Wearable Micro Butterfly: Health & Personal Care

Amazon.com: California Exotics Impulse 5 Hypersonic Multi-Function Wearable Bunny Stimulator: Health & Personal Care

The reason I'm a fan are the controls. They have great patterns and intensity levels. Also, the bullet controls are interchangeable with the toys that plug into them, so if you like the vibrator part that came with one set, but the controls that came with another, plug them up together and it works! Genius!

I've never actually used it during sex, just for playing on my own, but if you want a toy, the best toy brand I've ever found is California Exotics. They have a lot of toys in the Impulse series, 70+ I believe.

Last edited: