Anyone know someone who can completely swallow a large penis?

AlexCurtis

Just Browsing
Media
I knew this girl who must have been a sword swallower. She had no problem putting a 10" cock down her throat. She was famous every Friday night...

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Length has never been a problem for me; it's excessive girth (over 6") that I just can't handle.

DA2k2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can. It takes time and patience to learn and u must really love to suck dick or u will never be able to do it

rotterdam5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, I can....and willingly. Have taken a 12"+ to the balls. 7" is max as for circumference for me. My throat just will not take anything thicker than 7", but I have tried. For me, no length is too much.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have never swallowed a really long cock, but I would think once you get the head of the cock past the entrance to your esophagus, it's all the same from there. More experienced swallowers please correct me if I'm wrong.

As to thickness, I have swallowed my husband's 6 inch thick cock many times, but this is a very, very tight fit and is painful for both of us. My mouth is only so big, and I simply cannot keep my back molars from pressing into his cock in that situation.

I did not have the same issue with my ex husband's 5 inch girth cock.

My current husband, ArtfulDominant, never thought anyone would swallow him, though, so he loves to have me do it, even though it hurts.

I can't imagine swallowing an even bigger girth -- and I don't think it would be much fun for the guy, either.

I think I could swallow a longer length, though.

Last edited: