Anyone know what this is??

midnite_strokher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone know what this is??
I have a problem that someone in here may know something about, I hope. I have an ulcer on my penis and want to know if anyone else has this problem (see attached link for pic). I have been to my doc, an internal Medicine doc and a Urologist . The urologist said he thinks it may be caused by my blood sugar being to high, I am diabetic....just diagnosed a few months ago. It looks worse than it feels. It gets irritated when I masterbate though. Any help will be appreciated. I don't have Reiters Disease, which is the link that had the pic. Here is the link: Reiter's Syndrome Picture : Penis Ulcer (Hardin MD / CDC)

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just diagnosed with diabetes. Ya know, many Americans are malnourished. Sure they look well(?) and big but that too is a symptom of malnourishment. The body doesn't know what to do with all the foods we comsume that is loaded with 1) salt and 2) HFCS (high fructose corn syrup).
cut down on salt and good luck finding packaged and processed food without HFCS.
Looks like regular old fresh fruit and veggies, grain fed beef and easing up on the complex carbs will adjust your sugar.
and your sore would probably clear up too.

I'm serious about the HFCS. Corn is pig food. And Americans especially have eaten so much of it, it's now in our DNA. That's f*cked-up.
It's used because it cheap, sweet big-bang for the manufactures.

midnite_strokher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, you are right about unhealthy foods and the HFCS. I have changed my diet and am getting more excercise. I am going to go the dermatologist about this problem because everything I have read about Penis Ulcers points to Leichen Planus, which I do have. It also can be caused by Trauma to the Penis. I used a penis pump off and on through the years and may have had some damage. Anyway thanks for your help.

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looks like regular old fresh fruit and veggies, grain fed beef and easing up on the complex carbs will adjust your sugar.
and your sore would probably clear up too.

I'm serious about the HFCS. Corn is pig food. And Americans especially have eaten so much of it, it's now in our DNA. That's f*cked-up.
It's used because it cheap, sweet big-bang for the manufactures.

I need to interject here. Cows are ruminants, and have four stomachs to undertake the slow process of breaking down the cellulose in grasses. Feeding grain to cattle is a fast, cheap way of fattening them up, increasing the marbling in the flesh, and making the meat fattier and (let's face it) delicious. But it's bad for them - it upsets the pH of their stomachs and can make them sick, requiring medications, antibiotics and steroids - all so we can slaughter them and eat them!

To the OP, stick with organic where possible.

And just a thought on the HFCS: as far as I know, it's rarely used in Australia. We have a massive cane sugar industry, so we tend to get the pure stuff. But the Australian obese population is right up there with the Americans, so it's probably more about too much energy intake (whether it's sugar, carbohydrates, or fat) and too little energy expenditure.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I need to interject here. Cows are ruminants, and have four stomachs to undertake the slow process of breaking down the cellulose in grasses. Feeding grain to cattle is a fast, cheap way of fattening them up, increasing the marbling in the flesh, and making the meat fattier and (let's face it) delicious. But it's bad for them - it upsets the pH of their stomachs and can make them sick, requiring medications, antibiotics and steroids - all so we can slaughter them and eat them!

To the OP, stick with organic where possible.

And just a thought on the HFCS: as far as I know, it's rarely used in Australia. We have a massive cane sugar industry, so we tend to get the pure stuff. But the Australian obese population is right up there with the Americans, so it's probably more about too much energy intake (whether it's sugar, carbohydrates, or fat) and too little energy expenditure.
ok, eat raw bison