Anyone know what video this is from?

floopypoo22

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That makes sense. I was never a fan of hers, oh well. I guess I'm just going to have to accept that I've seen every Mandingo scene featuring a girl that turns me on. He's got a new scene on his own website with a reasonably hot girl named Solay Michelle, but I've already vowed never to pay for a membership to his site again, ever since I felt totally ripped off by his almost nonexistent scene with that one redhead a short while back. Hell, even the movies he does with a decent cameraman and lighting tend to be a disappointment.

dpa789kd

Experimental Member
Media
That makes sense. I was never a fan of hers, oh well. I guess I'm just going to have to accept that I've seen every Mandingo scene featuring a girl that turns me on. He's got a new scene on his own website with a reasonably hot girl named Solay Michelle, but I've already vowed never to pay for a membership to his site again, ever since I felt totally ripped off by his almost nonexistent scene with that one redhead a short while back. Hell, even the movies he does with a decent cameraman and lighting tend to be a disappointment.

Here's that scene. You're right, it's crap like the rest of his recent stuff, but it's worth a look. Could have been a good scene I think if he hadn't screwed it up.

Download ssmpcsol4w3saioefull.wmv for free on Filesonic.com