Anyone know where this chart is from?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Vagus, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Vagus

Vagus New Member

:confused:

Attached Files:

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    Got no idea, but I suggest the ideal girth is a bit on the skinny size. I would have thought ideal is closer to 6", plus or minus .5" at least, based on the reactions I have often received about my thickness (6.5").

3. tinydick4u

tinydick4u Member

Fuck!I'm so small,I'm not even in the colored area of the chart.I am going to go crawl under my bed and cry now.

4. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

it says "kaayd 2009" in the corner, did you google that???

at almost 6.5" girth and 7.25" long, I can't believe I'm almost out of the optimum zone. I've never had a woman tell me I was not good for her because my cock was too big. I even been thanked a few times for my girth.

5. EvanLesnick

EvanLesnick New Member

Most-Fun/Great in girth, off charts for length

6. Pitbull

Gold Member

I bet it is from someone with a 6 & 1/2 inch long X 5 & 1/2 inch around penis.

This chart:

The Ideal Penis Size - The Penis Size Preference Chart: preferred penis size, penis shape and penis looks.

has been kicking around for some time.

If you use the LPSG search function you will find numerous threads about this and many with picture charts.

Not being a woman, can't speak for them but around here I'm willing to bet many more with agree with the chart I just posted and disagree with the one referenced by the OP

7. whatadork

whatadork New Member

Actually I disagree. I think the first chart is the most accurate... with a few caveats.
    1) I think it is skewed a bit low.
    2) This applies only for "legit" sizes. That means the average cock size is actually 5.25"x4.8". Not the average that people claim online of like 6.5"x5"

Honestly if you think about it, "ideal" would most likely be above average but not way above average because then you start having pain. You can start bottoming out a 6" of legit cock. Having 8" of legit cock = bottoming out most of the time in almost all positions for most women. That means unless you're careful about how you're using your 8", most women will find your cock painful.

Skew it up 1/2" in length and 1/2" in girth and shrink the girth red zone and I think the new chart is pretty damn accurate. I would say "red zone" should be 6.5"-7.5" of legit length and the most fun girth I would guess would be around 5.5 +/- 0.25". So just say 7"x5.5" (legit). That's big enough to definitely be hung and not too big to hurt most women.

The one you posted is obviously total junk. If that second chart was for "Ideal Penis Size for Size Queens" then it would make sense.

The average woman tho? Would probably prefer above average penises, not way above average. And the average woman would DEFINITELY find the average penis at THE VERY LEAST enjoyable. It's like the average woman likes their men to be above average in height but not too much so. From what I know, most women want their guys to be 6' to 6'2" tall, not like 6'6".

8. Vagus

Vagus New Member

Your whole post took the words right out of my mouth.
    7"x5.5" is exactly what I was thinking.

9. Pitbull

Gold Member

Well, you are entitled to your opinions, but since all 3 of us do not possess a vagina our opinions are not worth very much.

And since among women, there are differences in vaginae, the opinions of women will vary because individual preferences will vary.

The chart I posted supposedly came from surveying women. The first has an unknown origin.
    (And yes, there are flaws in surveys but this one seems to be the only one out there)

:rolleyes: I wonder what size penis whatadork and Vagus have......

10. cool1224

cool1224 New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted