Anyone know who this guy is?

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, that's Voyta of Watch-Us-Fuck.com | The only 100% homemade personal sex blog site The girl is Misha, his former girlfriend. They are from Prague. He and Misha are no longer together and he is living in the U.S. now (Los Angeles, I think, but check the blog on the Web site to be sure), but they're still in business together running the site, with Misha doing the sex scenes with her new boyfriend.

My favorite pics of Voyta are of him at a bar kissing another guy. I don't have the full-size pics, because I wasn't a site member, but I'm attaching the thumbnails.

Attachments

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes, that's Voyta of Watch-Us-Fuck.com | The only 100% homemade personal sex blog site The girl is Misha, his former girlfriend. They are from Prague. He and Misha are no longer together and he is living in the U.S. now (Los Angeles, I think, but check the blog on the Web site to be sure), but they're still in business together running the site, with Misha doing the sex scenes with her new boyfriend.

My favorite pics of Voyta are of him at a bar kissing another guy. I don't have the full-size pics, because I wasn't a site member, but I'm attaching the thumbnails.

That was quick! Many thanks.