Anyone Know Who This Huge Breasted BBW is?

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone know who this is or any information about her? Does she have a website or any place to see more of her? Thank you for any information you have.

Attachments

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
rachel aldana and shes not a BBW

BZZZZZ. Wrong answer and thank you for playing. Look closer at the picture. The woman's waist, upper arms, and hips are much larger than Rachel Aldana's and the boobs are not nearly "right" for Rachel. I wish it were that simple but I suspect this is an unknown. But maybe someone on the board knows who she is. And BigBoy1986, you were right about one thing, Rachel Aldana is not a BBW. The lady in the picture is.

datdude13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeaaa... no. That is most definitely Rachel Aldana.
I distinctly remember seeing this set somewhere.

Thanks for being wrong, and a douche about it though. :rolleyes:

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yup Rachel Aldana, what gives it away is her jewelry.
In many of her shoots she wears the the silvery stuff we see on her,
but what closes the case is the big silver ring on her left hand.

David Carusso would be proud. :p

Attachments

Last edited:

love_them_boobs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BZZZZZ. Wrong answer and thank you for playing. Look closer at the picture. The woman's waist, upper arms, and hips are much larger than Rachel Aldana's and the boobs are not nearly "right" for Rachel. I wish it were that simple but I suspect this is an unknown. But maybe someone on the board knows who she is. And BigBoy1986, you were right about one thing, Rachel Aldana is not a BBW. The lady in the picture is.

I've tried really hard to find the pic the OP attached, but I can't. Bottom line is, that IS Rachel Aldana. I've seen that photo before. I thought it was on myboobsite.com, but I can't seem to find it there.

Anyway, if you're gonna answer somebody in that manner, you better make sure that you are 100% correct. Cause right now, you look foolish.

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've tried really hard to find the pic the OP attached, but I can't. Bottom line is, that IS Rachel Aldana. I've seen that photo before. I thought it was on myboobsite.com, but I can't seem to find it there.

Anyway, if you're gonna answer somebody in that manner, you better make sure that you are 100% correct. Cause right now, you look foolish.

I answer how I choose. I was wrong. But I never attacked the poster, just disagreed with them. Disagreeding is ok. Attacking is foolish.

Attachments

Last edited:

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeaaa... no. That is most definitely Rachel Aldana.
I distinctly remember seeing this set somewhere.

Thanks for being wrong, and a douche about it though. :rolleyes:

your being the true douche for name calling because I disagreed with someone and pointed out why? I never attacked the first poster...so you attacked me? Takes one to know one I guess.

Last edited:

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I answered in a "game show" manner. Never attacked the first poster. I don't look foolish for having a difference of opinion. You look petty for attacking me solely because I disagreed without prooof to show me different. And thank you Bobabooey69 for the detective work. I appreciate that.

Last edited:

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yup Rachel Aldana, what gives it away is her jewelry.
In many of her shoots she wears the the silvery stuff we see on her,
but what closes the case is the big silver ring on her left hand.

David Carusso would be proud. :p

Thank you Bobabooey69, excellent detective work. And women say men only look at the boobs and never notice the eyes or jewels? lol You are the exception. Thank you for spotting that. I would not have guessed Rachel Aldana because the waist, hips, and arms show a lot of flab that are not usually seen, at least I've never seen them before, on her pictures. She might have gained a lot of weight or a lot of her other pictures have been airbrushed to make her slimmer. And Thank You again Bobabooey69 for digging up the proof. And BigBoy1986 got it right the first time. Thanks BigBoy1986. I stand corrected. It is a picture of a "healthier", or as we say in the medical profession "a well nourished" Rachel Aldana.

Last edited:

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And I found this picture too of a different ring, but in the two pictures is is the same LEFT hand ring in another picture.

Attachments