Anyone know who this hunk is?

shoot4joy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not trying to be mean but what the hell wrong with his arm
I forget exactly, but he had some sort of infection in his left arm a few years ago. Needed major surgery to get rid of the infection, save his arm and his life.

Sexymale04

Loved Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think I got it backwards......he broadcasts on Chaturbate as Colbymoney now and used to go by Cole Money.
that dude is a asshole on chaturbate he treat people in his room like shit he is prick and a asshole he wants tokens all the fucking time then the people that tips him or ask more from him he bans them from his room like wtf is that !!!!!!!!!! oh this is a nice one he goes in hidden cam on chaturbate just to jackoff and bust a nut after he does that shit jump in the shower to wash the man jizz off he blow all over himself he puts on his clothing get offline and rush off to work i bit that motherfucker think about jacking off at work colbymoney i bit thats why he can't get any work done at work because he is too busy on chaturbate jacking the fuck off for real as soon colby money get home from work i bit when he hit them home doors he gets butt ass naked jump his ass on chaturbate from someone like colbymoney thats spend all fucking day on chaturbate jacking off he should not have a job for real !!!!!!!!!! he should be like rest of them on chaturbate just jack his fucking dick all damn day on cb because thats what he is good at doing for real !!!!!!!!! thats why he can't get shit done at work because he is nothing more then a chronic masturbator for real i am just saying he have ticket show just so he can go in hidden cam on chaturbate so he can jackoff for real bro thats how you going to treat people in your webcam room on cb my friend