Anyone know who this is?

Not that Impressive of a cock, I KNOW, but this is one of the hottest guys i've ever seen. anyone know who this is or where I could find more pictures? ....better yet videos?

Attachments

_chrizzian_

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
nice background, great body, shitty face, standard dick and absolutely no clue (and interest in) who this is...sry

D_Gene_Rugburn

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry are u guys looking at a different picture to me...this guy is one HOT FUCK...I would love to know who he is and then get him to fuck the ass off me

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All due respect but... shallow unacheiveable beauty standard obsessed queens need to fuck off! This guy, whoever he is, does not have an ugly face as some have said. This guy is handsome as hell! I even think gorgeous is an appropriate adjective. Rugged good looking MEN is where it's at for me. I'm sure if you guys posted a pic of some feminine anorexic looking twink with blue eyes and shaggy blond hair I might not get too excited but I would never say he was ugly just because I'm not particularly attracted to guys that look like chics with an eating disorder.

I want to know who he is too.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I KNOW WHO HE IS!!!

My future husband....

heee hee heeeeeeeeeeeeee! (couldn't help it..WOOF! )