anyone know

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by shad24, Aug 14, 2007.

1. shad24

shad24 New Member

A few yrs ago there was a story about a H.S. student whos teachers claimed he had a bag of dope in his pants. They made him strip in the principals office and it wasnt a bag of dope he just had a huge cock! anyone know what happened afterward? teachers fired? maybe he got gangraped by the cheer leaders?

2. gjorg

Gold Member

That is great! What publicity

3. Freddie53

Gold Member

If true, that story is probably more than 10 for sure and probably 20 years old. Today, in such a situation, the police are called in for the strip search. In most states it is a big no no to require a student to expose the sexual organs in front of public school teachers or the principal. There was a time when it was OK to call in the coaches for this duty, not now.

However, a teacher being in the shower room where there is nudity is not forbidden, though fewer and fewer PE and coaches go into the shower area when students are present.

4. D_Hugh_G_Nutz

D_Hugh_G_Nutz Account Disabled

Actually the story is only a few years old. It happened in Ohio, but I do not know which city.

He revealed himself to the principal, not the teacher.

5. SCsoccerMom

SCsoccerMom New Member

file this under the category of "I really need to get a hobby or something!"
    ok ok its a slow day here and I googled it.....about a third of the way down under Cornfield verses....school board etc etc....the funny line from the teachers aide...."he apperared too well endowed" lol..obviously not a member of LPSG....the second one is about half way down and is where one admistrator explained to the mother..."well are you familiar with who John Holmes is".....that one seems a bit far fetched....but gave me a laugh....

6. SCsoccerMom

SCsoccerMom New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted