Anyone knows the name of this muscle stripper?

Melbua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Before tumbrl went down, I got a short video of a muscle stripper dancing in a gay disco. The guy is AMAZING, but I haven't been capable of identifying the dude. He is very muscled, wears glasses and has several tattoos (one below a pectoral, another around his forearm and another little one in the back). I post here some pictures and the video

D

deleted679701

Ha, I knew who you were taking about without even seeing the video.

He's a fantastic looking hunk. Hopefully someone can figure it out

RomanM

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh damn, I used to follow him on twitter until he started posting pro-Trump BS... he’s a straight, gay-baiting West Hollywood gogo dancer though (who started having trouble getting gigs because of his posts, last I heard)... uhhhh... he’s @jeffytee on Twitter and it looks like he’s moved to Vegas recently. And a full-on conservative now. Gross.

Chris95t

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh damn, I used to follow him on twitter until he started posting pro-Trump BS... he’s a straight, gay-baiting West Hollywood gogo dancer though (who started having trouble getting gigs because of his posts, last I heard)... uhhhh... he’s @jeffytee on Twitter and it looks like he’s moved to Vegas recently. And a full-on conservative now. Gross.
Thats not Jeff. Jeff has a bigger dick and smaller ass than that guy, and is a fair bit older I reckon