anyone leak after cumming?

sityboy

Just Browsing
Media
After I cum I leak for about 5 min. Anyone else? What's that about. Be nice if it came out in a huge load at one time.

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
yes, leakage is a fact of life for me. no matter how carefully or repeatdly i wipe up any last-minute drool, i always have evidence of further leakage in my skivvies. sometimes, my cock even gets stuck to the material after the leak dries, and i have a little ouchie as i take my skivvies off later...

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do but less than 5 minutes. Who does not?
In the past my meatus stuck to my underpants too... and taking it out at the restroom sometimes I even had some bleeding from tearing the skin...

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media
I leak for about 10 minutes or so after I cum. I don't precum, but I wish the post splooge would show up a little earlier and not be such a lingering drippage.

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Like Tross, I piss after cumming. And a bit of toilet paper in my briefs keeps me from sticking to the fabric.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
After I cum I leak for about 5 min. Anyone else? What's that about. Be nice if it came out in a huge load at one time.

Isn't it normal to leak? There is always some cum left in your shaft. And while your cock is shrinking there will be some leakage. Same as when you piss. There are always a few drops leaking when you think you are ready.
This is something all men have.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Isn't it normal to leak? There is always some cum left in your shaft. And while your cock is shrinking there will be some leakage. Same as when you piss. There are always a few drops leaking when you think you are ready.
This is something all men have.
That's right... and peeing afterwards is a good trick to reduce the leak.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy the post-coital cuddle and we both leak me after a few minutes. Keeping some kleenex on the bedside table comes in handy for that. Like others have said, taking a piss after sex helps with that too. Drains the plumbing.

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yes, leakage is a fact of life for me. no matter how carefully or repeatdly i wipe up any last-minute drool, i always have evidence of further leakage in my skivvies. sometimes, my cock even gets stuck to the material after the leak dries, and i have a little ouchie as i take my skivvies off later...
gotta agree with jaime B and frodo... the 'ol piss and TP trick never fail me. Wow, this is pretty surreal...it seems that the more i read these threads... the more normal my own inner thoughts and monologues seem pretty 'run of the mill'.... such as my constant worries over leakage and "protein stains".... hmmm.

"i love sam_solo26"

herkimer snow

Experimental Member
Media
I don't see how some muscular contractions will totally clear the tube. Shrinkage is bound to produce a few drops. It's normal. Piss or tissue work.

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
Good idea.

I leak, I don't think it is a big deal. Put her hand there and tell how hard she made you cum, so much that you are still leaking.