Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's some homemade amateur stuff. I've a dozen pictures I took and a 1 and a half minute video I filmed of a 24 year old girl a couple of nights ago. No cock in it or sex, just showing off her very hairy cunt and me briefly fingering her pussy and arse. The best bits (me tonguing her to orgasm) were unfortunately after I turned off the camera. :D Here's 4 of those pics: http://img224.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=74171_Shannon1_123_79lo.jpg http://img13.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=74177_Shannon3_123_738lo.jpg http://img268.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=74183_Shannon7_123_95lo.jpg http://img167.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=74183_Shannon12_123_1025lo.jpg ................................................................................ 12 pictures: (taken with and without flash) QOOY - Pick your file host - Download - Shannon.zip Video: QOOY - Pick your file host - Download - Shannon.avi

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What codes? You talking about the 3 letter codes you have to type with your fingers to download a movie I made myself? My heart bleeds for you.

Haha there must be dozens of cases of people spontaniously combusting at there keyboards because they have to enter the verfication lettering :cool:

Thanks for sharing Dano. My cock like bush once in awhile. omg this hippy chick I was with real earthy type great white body it was like fucking a wild primitive cave girl. quite fascinating! Ps looks like she was winking in at you in the 3rd pic. lol

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol Ben c. [:D]
Thanks for sharing Dano. My cock like bush once in awhile. omg this hippy chick I was with real earthy type great white body it was like fucking a wild primitive cave girl. quite fascinating! Ps looks like she was winking in at you in the 3rd pic. lol
Heh, yeah, I do love hairy cunts. I think that big dark furry triangle is what makes a woman really look naked! When this girl undressed it was perfect because so many women shave. I think she WAS winking at me, that is my favourite pic. I'm a bit pervy when it comes to womens arses. :biggrin:

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love hairy cunts, when the hair spills down the thighs and is really thick. But i also like shaved pussy, depending on my mood, I guess.

D

deleted136887

bush is good. It has an subtle perfume to it...(obviously CLEAN bush)
+ it's natural.

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love a thick black bush. I love it when it spills down her thigh and when it grows right into her asshole. I always dated women with dark hair because they always had the best bush. I hate a shaved pussy. The women look prepubescnt. I want a woman to look like a woman, not a kid.

J

JR7

Dan the Man, I can't get over how beautiful that pussy is from that third picture. Beautiful pubic hair color. Nice amount of fur. And her labia and clit are delicious looking. I like how the slit is pretty wide looking. She looks like a youngish looking girl with a real lady's vagina. I remember a girl from college I ate out maybe three times. She would have been 20 at that time. She had the same pattern pubic hair, same color. Shape and wideness of her pussy was the same as your girl. Only difference was her labia were somewhat darker (redder) than your gal. I must confess - I like the pink lips on your girl slightly better.