Anyone like hairy pussy girls?

J

JR7

pbmonkey, thank you for those links! Especially the 3rd one! I know this is said all the time by people on lpsg, but I swear, that pussy looks exactly like a girl's I ate out in college (in the late-nineties). The hair is exactly the same as are the lips and size of the clit! For whatever reason we never fucked, but I vividly recollect going down on her twice. It was one of those situations where I was so turned on by all that pussy hair and size of the lips and clit that I came from just the slightest amount of obligatory stroking while I ate her out.

J

JR7

Yepp, just looked at that third video again! Eventhe whitish goo at the base of her pussy opening in anticipation of getting licked/fucked was exactly the same. And that prominent clit with the thick tuft of hair 'protecting' it. It's amazing how for as much as pussies can vary there are some that are veritable clones of one another. I remember distinctly the way my girl smelled down there and I'd like to think that with all of the parallels that I can indeed know how this one on the video smelled and tasted having been with the same vagina!

J

JR7

Oh come on - you think that is "real hairy." The girl is obviously trimmed. Sure she has a bush, but it is far from what G-d originally gave her. Still, it's a lovely triangle of muff. Natural blonde, great consistency.

J

JR7

Peter, thanks for posting your wife. I did not have a chance to view the whole video, but she has a great example of a hairy pussy. I also note that when you do generously post an actual example of a hairy bush, bush lovers come out of the woodwork. People are quick to dismiss or ignore the full bush, but the minute you remind them of how lovely it is you start to see the applauding posts.

I should really make a video of my wife and I. She has a gorgeous naturally blonde bush that would photograph so well. I don't know that I'd have the guts to show our faces, but just for the sake of displaying a great example of a blonde pussy, I ought to do it.

J

JR7

Oh yeah, bigboy, I'm all-too-familiar with the Italian girl bush up the butt crack. Had a similar experience with a Greek girl once. God gave many gifts to the Mediterranean - one of which being dense pubic hair on its females.