Anyone Like Smaller Dicks?

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
For me, the ideal size for a guy I'm with to be is 5" and maybe 4.5" thick.
Can anyone relate? There's an air of modesty about a guy with a small cock.

B_bicepguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I met a 19 tr this week with - wait for it - a 3" dick, as thick as my finger. Poor fucker. I played with it but it was one way fun. Anyway I let him suck me off. He was very str8, no kissing, slim, loveky tight six pack, hairless. You have to wonder how his sex lifer will pan out. A a casual observation is that guys with smaller cocks hang out more at sauans/sex cruise spots i think?

Personally, as long as it 6" there is no issue - i've had some of the best sex with "average" guys. If the passion's there, the boner size really is irrelevant.

but for a casual shaffting, NOTHING beats a a thick cock...

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I like average to bit above average for preference.

Then again if I like the guy i`ll like his dick whatever its like. Chemestry is what is really important.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you may have come to the wrong place...

Very true. However, I doubt you will find that many women or men, who actually want small penises. Average is one thing, small is another.
Your preference of 5x4.5 is very close to average. Small would be about 4 or less in length and 4.25 or less in girth.

I'm not saying nobody will accept small, but I doubt how many prefer it.
Most would prefer average plus or minus a bit. Meaning within the average range...

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
At the gym yesterday, this guy my height 6'4" he was walking out of the showers and sticking straight out was this index finger sized full hardon dick on this guy, another guy there said out loud WTF and then the guy with the small dick said..."yes thats as big as it gets".
He went to say it sucked having a small one.

easyrider1957

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For myself I like smaller dicks. Mine is big and I am not at all interested in having another. It is not an important thing. Some people like big ones, some like small. It is good we all like differen't ones. My other halfs is smaller and I love it. His is beautiful. I would not trade it for anything. So while we all have things that we love, it is good we all love differen't things or we would all be fighting with each other...

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When you say "smaller" do you mean smaller than you are, average, or really small. Just curious. I notice that only one female has answered this thread.

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The old addage "different strokes for different folks" applies here.
Everyone has their particular preferences, large or small.

Even though this is LPSG- emphasis on the "LP", there are people here who are NOT size kings/ queens.

To each their own , that's how I see it.

wes3570

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm quite large in comparison to my BF (pics, take a look, he's dicky1980). I agree with a previous poster, being with someone different from me is how I like it. He's always asking me if I'm amazed by my size and to be honest I'm not, it just looks normal to me. I suppose the fact that I love him and think he's the most amazing boyfriend means size is irrelevant, but as a rule...yes...I like smaller! :wink:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At the gym yesterday, this guy my height 6'4" he was walking out of the showers and sticking straight out was this index finger sized full hardon dick on this guy, another guy there said out loud WTF and then the guy with the small dick said..."yes thats as big as it gets".
He went to say it sucked having a small one.

maybe the guy said WTF about a guy in the gym walking around with a hardon.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Very true. However, I doubt you will find that many women or men, who actually want small penises. Average is one thing, small is another.
Your preference of 5x4.5 is very close to average. Small would be about 4 or less in length and 4.25 or less in girth.
I'm not saying nobody will accept small, but I doubt how many prefer it.
Most would prefer average plus or minus a bit. Meaning within the average range...

I love big dicks.

I had realy good sex with a guy that was only about 4 inches. It was thick and very hard and was at almost a 90 degree angle.

While cruising I have run into two different guys with tiny 2 1/2 inch dicks. They couldn't even get hard.

rosser95

Experimental Member
Media
I have to say that I find this topic so Very interesting. as a Guy who is considered smaller that average meaning smaller than the median I suppose. I have to say that firstly, I've never been dissapointed in any of my partners penis size. Of couse so far they've all been bigger than myself. Hell if all a guy has to be is bigger than me then dissapointment isn't something I've come across so far.
I find that of the couple heavier hung guys I have been with, they where not as preoccuppied with cock size as maybe me, dare I say? But as a previous poster stated hung guys just consider themselves normal and they are. It's good that the guys I've been with wanted to be with me because they thought I was attractive and really nothing else.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm being totally honest here....I admit there is something about a smaller cock that makes me feel so lucky to be hung huge. sounds shallow and self important maybe, but I don't mean it that way. I just get real turned on by the visual of my big cock compared to his small cock. and I'm grateful to have such a big one. ... but as far as big cock or little cock goes, I judge the man, and like the man, by who he is, not whats hanging between his legs.