anyone like to hold their penis when sleeping at night?

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
First, don't be so down on yourself...

I agree. And any physical beauty can be tainted by an ugly personality. Beauty in a man shows in his eyes. :smile:

Just thought I would add that girls do it to. Once I had my hand in my panties while dozing on the couch with my man and didn't even realize it until he asked me if I was having a good time. :biggrin1:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree. And any physical beauty can be tainted by an ugly personality. Beauty in a man shows in his eyes. :smile:

Just thought I would add that girls do it to. Once I had my hand in my panties while dozing on the couch with my man and didn't even realize it until he asked me if I was having a good time. :biggrin1:

You've got it, WH. :wink:

Apparently, I hold onto one of my breasts (with the opposite hand) sometimes while I'm sleeping on my back, and stroke it in my sleep. I didn't know I did this until AW told me he'd seen me doing it.

I like to go to sleep holding his cock in my hand or mouth, so I guess he doesn't get to go to sleep holding his cock anymore. :tongue: :biggrin1:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You've got it, WH. :wink:

I like to go to sleep holding his cock in my hand or mouth, so I guess he doesn't get to go to sleep holding his cock anymore. :tongue: :biggrin1:

Thanks, HollyBlue.:smile:

And I loved doing that with my Dom. Vanilla guys just look at me weird. :biggrin1:

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ganja wrote:

I do this sometimes also. But I think it's more of a safety thing for me. I have been very cruely woken by my dogs jumping on my bed and landing on my nuts. They love to wake people up in the morning. Sometimes it seems like they aim for the balls when doing it maybe they know if they jump there then that person is definately going to wake up and stay awake.

I do it too and also have ball stomping dogs. They are evil.

P.S. The missing baseboards have now been installed. I've been working on them all summer and it's one of the last projects in terms of finishing the house I designed and built. There is a picture in my gallery.

Attachments

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer to have someone else hold mine......
I was going to counter that with
I tend to fall asleep holding my mans cock in my hand sometimes i have his cockin one hand and nuts in the other a few times I have woken still like that. He teases me cause he thinks its cute but I think its just cause theres plenty to hold onto. lol.
but scott beat me to it.

kiahman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Please forgive me if I am getting some things mixed up here, But if my memory serves me correctly, this is very common among men. It can be studied as "castration complex." Basically, it is an instinctive nature of men to protect themselves (their penises).

I would go into more detail, but I have been out of college for about 12 years now and I did not major in sexual psychology. I just know that holding one's self while sleeping is a pretty normal thing to do.

lotsasmoothwood

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You will find that as life goes on you will recognize that the apendage has been your best friend all along. When things look down, you can bring it up, when you need a charge in life it's ready to go, when the wife says "not tonight" too often a trip to the bathroom solves the problem. Holding your best friend seems like the logical thing to do as you drift into dreamland.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I tend to fall asleep holding my mans cock in my hand sometimes i have his cockin one hand and nuts in the other a few times I have woken still like that...

Oh, that reminds me of a painful story. A little over a year ago I hooked up with one of the dancers at a local gay bar and took him home with me. By the time we got back to my place, it was so late that the sex didn't last long because neither one of us could stay awake. He fell asleep holding my dick and with his head on my shoulder.

A couple of hours later he rolled over, deeply asleep, with a firm grip on my penis. I awoke startled and confused to this sudden and painful tugging on my cock. (He really pulled it!) I had to kind of roll with him and then unhook his grasp on me.

After that I tucked him in and went to sleep on the couch.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ganja wrote:

I do this sometimes also. But I think it's more of a safety thing for me. I have been very cruely woken by my dogs jumping on my bed and landing on my nuts. They love to wake people up in the morning. Sometimes it seems like they aim for the balls when doing it maybe they know if they jump there then that person is definately going to wake up and stay awake.

I do it too and also have ball stomping dogs. They are evil.

P.S. The missing baseboards have now been installed. I've been working on them all summer and it's one of the last projects in terms of finishing the house I designed and built. There is a picture in my gallery.

I have a lab and a lab and rottweiler mix. Imagine one of them jumping on your balls while you're sleeping.:eek:uch:

paul011

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

If i had a Dog that jumped on me i would try wearing a cup jock to freek them out.

flp1980

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do that a lot too! I catch myself stroking my morning wood while still in and out of sleep... I would imagine that most guys do this. I think that it is something that we just can't resist playing with since we first figured out that we could make it spit!

lpinbuffalo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Count me in too. I usually use my right hand to cup my balls (I'm right handed anyway) and then put my left hand over my right; almost like double protection, from what I don't know.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I have to sleep on my back now. My arms are so long, if I just bend them and put my hands together, the whole crotch is held. "Chestnuts"? That lends a whole new meaning to the song, "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire."

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
I have to sleep on my back now. My arms are so long, if I just bend them and put my hands together, the whole crotch is held. "Chestnuts"? That lends a whole new meaning to the song, "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire."
... and Jack Frost nipping at your hose... ouch!