Anyone Like to Wear Certain Things When Fucking?

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I know most people fuck naked, but does anyone like to wear certain items of clothing or accessories during sex.

Some guys wear leather chaps or leather pants, or boots, sneakers, trainers, runners - or whatever they are called in your neck of the woods, (to get a good grip when they're up on their toes :tongue:).

Some couple like having sex partially clothed.

Does anyone have anything they like to wear when they have sex? I know someone who has a pair of boots he wears only when he knows he is going to fuck!

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mostly completely naked and sometimes using some toys (cockrings etc). Unless I fuck in park or car, then i am naked.
Once I wore a thong and I asked the girl to keep her thong on, too, I love how fit bodies look in thongs and it was pretty exciting that time, specially because she said she had never fucked a guy that wore thongs (i barely do, though) much less with them on during sex.

I might get sweaty feet if barefooted, hence I sometimes put some runners for extra grip hehe when fucking a girl doggie style but me standing on the floor.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My gf likes me to fuck her wearing a tight fitting wife beater and then pulls it off me when things start getting sweaty.

braddlee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love wearing a jock strap when getting fucked. They look and feel so hot, and you still have easy access to everything. The top still has a clear shot at my ass, and if I feel like stroking my cock while getting fucked, all I have to do is pull my cock out the side of the pouch. It's also a nice feeling afterwards how the legstraps and bottom of the pouch near my hole are all damp from lube and cum as a result of a good fucking.

YoungHungMachine

Sexy Member
Media
My girl had stretch marks on her stomach so she wanted to wear a shirt most nights, thats ok with me, I tried to tell her it does not botehr me. Besides its dark, and with my glasses off not like I can see anything anyways.
But I was sensitive to it and let her do what she needed to do, after all she was only trying to feel beautiful so I'd think she was more so.

Also I'm quite a fan of wearing my leather chaps. Yes I do ride, here is a motorcylce pic enclosed, rode it across town yesterday as a matter of facy, breaking it in getting ready for summer.

I used to show up at work in my chaps, jacket and helmet; it earned me the name of BONDAGE MAN

Attachments

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like for her to wear open toed, platform stilleto high heels.
Sometimes, a thong pushed to the side while we are in doggy.
Or even a little top is sexy.

I wear a wrist watch sometimes.