anyone love models?

brit_rockwood

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just started this whole lpsg thing and i just wanted to introduce myself; My name is Brit and ironically i was born in England, I am in college, Im 18, and i model for Abercombie as a front store model :smile:
I love that this is for well hung guys, I'm so exited. Everyone i know is average and the girls Im mearly friends with always complain that they are never satisfied. I wish I could help them but I am lucky to be tied to a girl that loves my measurements (9 2/3 length, 8 1/2 girth, and 2 3/5 wide). I will get pics posted as soon as possible. Full body of coarse since i take pride in my entire body.:biggrin1:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just started this whole lpsg thing and i just wanted to introduce myself; My name is Brit and ironically i was born in England, I am in college, Im 18, and i model for Abercombie as a front store model :smile:
I love that this is for well hung guys, I'm so exited. Everyone i know is average and the girls Im mearly friends with always complain that they are never satisfied. I wish I could help them but I am lucky to be tied to a girl that loves my measurements (9 2/3 length, 8 1/2 girth, and 2 3/5 wide). I will get pics posted as soon as possible. Full body of coarse since i take pride in my entire body.:biggrin1:

Welcome aboard mate. Mind your helm.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome, Brit--I know we all look forward to your pictures. You feeling a bit naughty-cal lately, face?:biggrin1: (couldn;t resist the pun:tongue:)