Anyone near by?

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
One of you friendly types buddylisted me on yahoo. I was in a hurry and didn't even remember to add you to my buddy list. Hope you're not offended if you haven't heard from me.

Also, I'm relatively new here, haven't posted anything till now, and wonder if there are any of you guys in and around Salt Lake City area in Utah. I like getting know people, and online can be risky, but I've made a couple really great friends online.

My profile is not meant to be overly sparse, but past experience makes me careful. I'm not huge, but 8.5x5.75 works fine for me. I work out a lot, am 49 yo, look 30-something, am actually kind of bi, but am happily married. I enjoy "male bonding" types of things--a workout buddy, etc. I'm a serious songwriter and serious about my workouts. I love the arts, movies, and a lot of other things. I don't get online much because I'm busy, but have enjoyed chatting with all of you so far when I can.

I will get back to anyone who leaves me a message, but please be patient, my time is limited online.

Thanks
BuffmusicIdol

Gotlotsnow

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by BuffMusicIdol@Nov 2 2004, 11:43 PM
One of you friendly types buddylisted me on yahoo. I was in a hurry and didn't even remember to add you to my buddy list. Hope you're not offended if you haven't heard from me.

Also, I'm relatively new here, haven't posted anything till now, and wonder if there are any of you guys in and around Salt Lake City area in Utah. I like getting know people, and online can be risky, but I've made a couple really great friends online.

My profile is not meant to be overly sparse, but past experience makes me careful. I'm not huge, but 8.5x5.75 works fine for me. I work out a lot, am 49 yo, look 30-something, am actually kind of bi, but am happily married. I enjoy "male bonding" types of things--a workout buddy, etc. I'm a serious songwriter and serious about my workouts. I love the arts, movies, and a lot of other things. I don't get online much because I'm busy, but have enjoyed chatting with all of you so far when I can.

I will get back to anyone who leaves me a message, but please be patient, my time is limited online.

Thanks
BuffmusicIdol
[post=262155]Quoted post[/post]​