Anyone near Preston for meet 6th April?

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you're talking about Preston in Lancashire, UK, I could kill you for not posting this a year ago, when I was stuck living with my parents for a number of months, going completely insane in a penis-free zone.

I would have happily met up with you if I was still there, but I'm now a hemisphere away (and quite glad about it, frankly). Preston ain't the funnest place in the world. Still, I wish you luck.

Wait though, I think there's another guy from Preston a member here, or at least there was - treatmeruff.

Neverbeenblown

Just Browsing
Media
If you're talking about Preston in Lancashire, UK, I could kill you for not posting this a year ago, when I was stuck living with my parents for a number of months, going completely insane in a penis-free zone.

I would have happily met up with you if I was still there, but I'm now a hemisphere away (and quite glad about it, frankly). Preston ain't the funnest place in the world. Still, I wish you luck.

Wait though, I think there's another guy from Preston a member here, or at least there was - treatmeruff.

I've just looked at your pics - it's a shame you're not still here! Not planning a visit back anytime soon are you?

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, there are family birthdays that could provide an excuse...

I can see it now. "Happy 90th birthday nanna, here's your prezzie, now excuse me while I go fuck around with a complete stranger in a hotel room." :biggrin1: