Anyone near Rotherham UK?

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This isn't a conventional personal ad, as I'm not looking for someone in Rotherham to meet and shag. I'm looking for someone in Rotherham to meet up with for a beer if the ex boyfriend I'm due to meet up with tomorrow doesn't turn up (long story, but he's prone to letting me down).

I don't much fancy being stuck in my hotel room for 2 nights not knowing anyone or having anywhere to go! lol

So... male, female, gay or straight... if you're available for a potential bevvy, let me know!!

ericthelad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi

I live in cleethorpes and could be in Rotherham in 40 mins,,,, so come back to me and let me know.

I'm white, honest, 37yrs old 5 10.

Dave

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL H... sorry about that, next time I'm going to be stood up I'll be sure to make it south of Watford, k? haha

I'm being careful... sitting on my hotel bed watching strictly, doesn't get much safer than that!!

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hurrah, I've been saved from the tedium of sitting alone in my hotel room!!!

My long time friend, Andy, who lives down the road in Knaresborough is coming over to keep me company.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey Denise, being from the USA, I need a definition.....what's a beevy? LOL

Beer :)

Denise, if you ever decide to go south of Sheffield (As in J25, M1), gimmie a shout..... think Rotherham is a toilet (I used to work for Paul Eyre Carpets, so know the aera quite well, Mexborough / Dalton / Denaby especaly), you have not seen Nottingham yet :biggrin1:

Last edited:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Denise, if you ever decide to go south of Sheffield (As in J25, M1), gimmie a shout..... think Rotherham is a toilet (I used to work for Paul Eyre Carpets, so know the aera quite well, Mexborough / Dalton / Denaby especaly), you have not seen Nottingham yet :biggrin1:

lol you're not wrong about Rotherham being a toilet!!

And I have been to Nottingham, lots of times! lol

Booble

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

& What the hell is wrong with Nottingham???????????.:confused:

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
& What the hell is wrong with Nottingham???????????.:confused:

It has Mansfield as an appendage for starters lol. Something my mate from Lemington Spa found out, when he moved there.

Others..... St Anns, and Hyson Green, guns, drugs.... and people wonder why I drink in Derby (Asides from me being a Rams supporter :biggrin1:).

Not that Rotherham is much better either (I went through hell, when I was attending Rother Valley Collage, in near by Diddington, but often had to go to Mexborough / Dalton / Denaby too).