Anyone not able to get it in?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by hoggindaz, Aug 1, 2009.

1. hoggindaz

hoggindaz New Member

We were both ready and turned on, she blew me for like 5 minutes and i was fingering her but when we tried to fuck, we couldn't get it in at all. because my torso is so jacked up i had to lay on my back, and as slow as she lowered herself she couldn't handle it. This hasn't happened to me before, because my head isn't the thickest part of my dick. She was a really petite japanese girl about 4'10" maybe 100 lbs. has this ever happened to anyone else? it really sucks but at least she finished me off.

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've had sex with Korean, Thai and Chinese girls, and some were very petite. All were able to take my 7" by 6" as long as they were aroused enough. I aim for pre-penetration orgasm, and generally get there through oral sex which seems to arouse women to a greater degree. Sometimes penetration is very, very, very slow, but penetration itself is an arousing thing and will help nature take its course. Lube on the tip of your penis helps too, even if she's wet. It doesn't take much lube or else you will lose too much sensation of sex, but it makes a difference for that intial penetration.

Another hint, woman on top is a tight position. I generally start with me on top which is looser, and swap over if that's the plan.

3. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've had that problem before
    I mean with her being 4'10" and 100 lbs it dosn't really suprise me

4. preton

preton New Member

I had a similar problem with a girl about the same size. She was still crazy tight after I fingering her, but we got it going, and it was a very nice suprise that she could take all of me with no problem when we got going. A little more time and effort with foreplay, and I think you'll be fine.

5. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I remained a virgin until 17yrs old because none of my girlfriends could take me. I had to go with an "older woman."

Draft saved Draft deleted