Anyone other than your GF or BF see your erection?

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Alley Blue -
That's the part about why it was such a pleasant surprise. I've never considered myself huge at 8.5 x 5.5. It was such an ego boost to hear several people give me compliments. The funniest was, "I only thought black guys get that big..."

Anyway, even after reading so many size surveys that say 5.5" (give or take) is average, sometimes you just don't believe it until you see it.

smoothy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Quite a few people have seen me hard, usually at nude beaches, and usually because I've been asked somehthing like 'what does that look like hard?' so I reply 'I could show you if you want"- usually they want

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
smoothy said:
Quite a few people have seen me hard, usually at nude beaches, and usually because I've been asked somehthing like 'what does that look like hard?' so I reply 'I could show you if you want"- usually they want

I'm reminded of the times at the YMCA I was asked how thick my dick got hard, smoothy. There was a time when I would reply with its measurements, but I soon learned to tell them they could measure it if they liked. It was interesting learning what replies that would foster. ;)

Luke

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A friend saw my girlfriend (now my wife) blowing me as we sat on a bench in his tiny back yard when he unexpectedly went to his garage to fetch something.

We thought we were in a secluded location, but there was a Pride party going on and we had dropped some E, so our impulsiveness was a bit in overdrive, and it was a Dionysian weekend so what the hell.

Not a word was ever said. He was the coolest priest I have ever known.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
rawbone8 said:
A friend saw my girlfriend (now my wife) blowing me as we sat on a bench in his tiny back yard when he unexpectedly went to his garage to fetch something.

We thought we were in a secluded location, but there was a Pride party going on and we had dropped some E, so our impulsiveness was a bit in overdrive, and it was a Dionysian weekend so what the hell.

Not a word was ever said. He was the coolest priest I have ever known.
An outdoor blowjob on ecstasy during Pride, caught by a priest? Now that's a story.

Dionysian indeed.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He actually ditched his longtime gay buddies to hang out with his mostly straight friends for the post parade partying and our group had a blast hitting several beer gardens and gay bars.

He wasn't a parish priest at the time, he was on a leave of absence working at an aids hospice. Now he has moved far away and is back in the biz. He's hilarious too. He has a picture of himself standing in a group, and Pope John Paul has his arm around his shoulder. Miss seeing him and his wisdom of the ages.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
RideRocket said:
Alley Blue -
That's the part about why it was such a pleasant surprise. I've never considered myself huge at 8.5 x 5.5. It was such an ego boost to hear several people give me compliments. The funniest was, "I only thought black guys get that big..."

Anyway, even after reading so many size surveys that say 5.5" (give or take) is average, sometimes you just don't believe it until you see it.

It must of been almost like a "show and tell" moment :p

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
RoysToy said:
I'm reminded of the times at the YMCA I was asked how thick my dick got hard, smoothy. There was a time when I would reply with its measurements, but I soon learned to tell them they could measure it if they liked. It was interesting learning what replies that would foster. ;)

Luke

Long time, no see Luke.......I miss your posts!

10man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i generally like showing to woman... i am a delivery man. an when i go to this one stop the lady at the office has large breasts... i get aroused then i have noticed her staring at my buldging erection which i dont try to hide...i guess i am hoping she flirts first because her tops are so revealing..

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, let's see... Hotel maid, room changing lady, showers in swimming class, showers in summer camp, the occasional restroom.