Anyone own a Fleshlight/FleshJack

aliveboi

Experimental Member
Media
I've been debating whether to get one. Will those who have one (or many) post some objective product reviews?

Thanks!

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife got me one just for fun. It feels great and looks great as she strokes it back and forth. Lots of lube really helps. She felt that if I use a dildo on her at times, then she could use a Fleshlight on me at times. Turn about is fair play. Haven't really had a problem in cleaning it, just use lots of warm water. I think it is a good product, but as usual, not a real substitute for the real thing. Just one more toy in the toy box!

B_girthylover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got a Fleshlight. It feels great, but cleaning your load out of the liner is a bit of a hassle, so I don't use it that often.

I ended up throwing mine away for that reason and also because I felt dirty owning it...I want real pussy...I felt that with the toy that I was settling for less...

Don't buy.

lonestar692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I bought one years ago...before the variations that are available today. It was a pink lady. I wish the "speed bump" had been available because I understand it's much tighter and more stimulating. While I did enjoy the "lady" it eventually developed a hole from me putting rubber bands around it to try and make it tighter. I'm not huge, nor am I small, but that thing would stretch...could put my whole arm in it. I plan to order another one someday.