Anyone pump every day, no break days?

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are the results? Too much or you recover fine with no break days. I want to remove my break days and pump every day. I find pumping relaxing and also seems to increase male hormones (day I pump I get more erections and feel more beastly when working out). Anyone pump everyday with no ill effects?

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What are the results? Too much or you recover fine with no break days. I want to remove my break days and pump every day. I find pumping relaxing and also seems to increase male hormones (day I pump I get more erections and feel more beastly when working out). Anyone pump everyday with no ill effects?
I pump everyday. But at very low vacuum. I can do chores like shaving, etc., checking email and LPSG, making up the bed....I save the hard pumps for "nights before", giving time for any unnatural appearance to subside. I also find pumping relaxing and it makes me more sensitive.

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I pump everyday. But at very low vacuum. I can do chores like shaving, etc., checking email and LPSG, making up the bed....I save the hard pumps for "nights before", giving time for any unnatural appearance to subside. I also find pumping relaxing and it makes me more sensitive.
What is low hg for you? Also, how much time ?

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

dingthickdong

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I've pumped all night at 3-5hg to maintain blood flow as if to create the condition of normal through the night.
I have made my own huge cock tubes from acrylic containers that step up in size to go horse like diamensions.
Normal size hanging soft 13" x2.5" erect 15"x 3.5" Originally 6" x1.75" 10 years ago.
On occasions with some step ups in tube size I can reach 18" x 4.25" diameter, I once stayed in this huge tube for
3 weeks pumping while on holiday 4 times a day and staying in it for the night at the low vacuum.
The effects stayed for 3 months shocked the house cleaner a few times, stopped pumping for a few months and let things come back a bit. I now am happy with my erect size as my wife is a size queen and says enough is enough
I have a natural high resistance to pain and have had some help. So yes if You have the time and will Yes is the answer.

eric19831

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes I've pumped all night at 3-5hg to maintain blood flow as if to create the condition of normal through the night.
I have made my own huge cock tubes from acrylic containers that step up in size to go horse like diamensions.
Normal size hanging soft 13" x2.5" erect 15"x 3.5" Originally 6" x1.75" 10 years ago.
On occasions with some step ups in tube size I can reach 18" x 4.25" diameter, I once stayed in this huge tube for
3 weeks pumping while on holiday 4 times a day and staying in it for the night at the low vacuum.
The effects stayed for 3 months shocked the house cleaner a few times, stopped pumping for a few months and let things come back a bit. I now am happy with my erect size as my wife is a size queen and says enough is enough
I have a natural high resistance to pain and have had some help. So yes if You have the time and will Yes is the answer.
Lol, no pics... why am I not surprised!

D

deleted972301

I have pumped every single day for about 3 months straight. It was interesting. I was going 15 minutes in the morning during my shower before work and another 15 minute session every night before bed. 5 days a week only taking the weekends off. I was making sure I was basing my cock in a good oil (coconut) that way I wasn't stretch the skin too much. It was working, but then life hit and I really haven't had the time to be in pump. I was able to come from about 18cm to 20.5cm in the Bathmate X40 in about 9 months of off and on training. Length obviously varies by a qtr of an inch. However, my girth was the most noticeable gain. almost a half an inch. Starting was about 7 to 7.25 inches in length and 5.5 in girth. Now I am right at about 7.25-7.5 and my girth now sits at 6 inches. I even had a good pump session and got my girth up to 6.25 which was freakishly scary. I really wish I could have torn into the wife with my cock that night.
Proof in my album as always.

Reactions: karel_1971

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: deleted972301

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

No offense but your numbers seem..a bit...ummm...... exaggerated? Or your ruler starts at 5".

A 15" erect cock? Sir, no need for this stuff when we are trying to push the limits of PE in a truthful and safe manner,

D

deleted972301

Did you pump every single day or 5 days a weeks? Every single day means every single day including the 2 off. Is that a typo?
When I did the 6 week challenge I pumped every single day. I noticed gains and tons of girth. My vascularity improved on a whole other level as well. It was pretty interesting. But I was starting to have an achy dick, "I mean every boner that I got kind of hurt", so I reduced the pumping down to 5 days a week and gradually 3-5x and it fixed the achy issue. Took me about 2-3 months to get over this phase.I finally increased overall time and was able to go every single day for almost 3 months as I stated before. I just decreased the time in tube to 15-20 minutes a day.

Reactions: bigsam123
D

deleted972301

No offense but your numbers seem..a bit...ummm...... exaggerated? Or your ruler starts at 5".

A 15" erect cock? Sir, no need for this stuff when we are trying to push the limits of PE in a truthful and safe manner,
I think he is talking in cm maybe just maybe. 15 cm is about 5 inches or so. Learning metrics is trippy as fuck dude. 18 cm is a cunt hair over 7 inches so that might be what he is talking about.

Reactions: cockydude2018

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
13" x2.5" erect 15"x 3.5"
I think he is talking in cm maybe just maybe. 15 cm is about 5 inches or so. Learning metrics is trippy as fuck dude. 18 cm is a cunt hair over 7 inches so that might be what he is talking about.

He's talking inches. he's got " before the numbers. He's trying to say he's got a 15" erect cock. That would make him as big as Teatro Dos Gnomos. Teatro is a race horse.

Reactions: Leobakker
D

deleted972301

He's talking inches. he's got " before the numbers. He's trying to say he's got a 15" erect cock. That would make him as big as Teatro Dos Gnomos. Teatro is a race horse.
Oh than he is fucking wild dog. There is no fucking way at all. Plus he doesn't even have pictures. Don't even bother. I'm tired of the trolls we have here.

Reactions: cockydude2018

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Who wants a 15" cock? Might be good for sausage on New Year's Day... nothing else