Anyone remember the 'Hung Jury'??

Musicman777: I remember there was this club/personals/mail-order thing(before the days of the internet,haha),where girls/guys could get in touch with guys that were well endowed.It was like back in like the late 80's/early 90's(?).The founder of the group was on Joan Rivers' talk show one day.He was talkin' about how he had to have his jeans specially made with a pouch in front,etc....I thought that was pretty cool that she had him as a guest.I think you had to be 8"x6"(hard) to be a member.I know I come up short,but at least I would have been eligible girth wise :).Were any of you guys members?

Donk: I remember it too, but also was not a member. Sometime in the early 90's Penthouse magazine printed an interview with the founder, which I read. It had an address where you could send away for a copy of their newsletter. I sent for it, just out of curiosity since, like you mention, before the internet it was the only group I ever heard of devoted to large penises. It was interesting, but I never had any intention of joining or "swinging."

tigerwolf: Hehe. I remember them.. quite well. ^_^

Mr_Ed: I was a member and you received a news letter "Measuring Up",every so often,with ads from both men and women,-men had to have picture ads.Every once in awhile,a doctored picture would be discovered and the offending member would be kicked out.It seemed that most members were from California or Florida-warm weather?-Massachusetts had about 6 members and I hooked up with only one woman .

rheinlandmann: I remember there was a television report about the "hung jury" even here in germany. it was part of a former sex magazine on a station called "pro sieben".

They interviewed somebody named Jim Boyd , who obviously was the founder of the group. And then they said that you had to have at least 8 inches to become a member and that this should be proofed before you got the permission to join.

They showed how a guy came to a special "official" lady of the group who measured him and took a photo of his cock for their newsletter. Unfortunately you could not see the guy's cock. However, they showed some of the pictures of their newsletter afterwards, and there were quite some really large members among them.

I recorded the report on video but unfortunately I cannot find the cassette anymore. I'd really love to see it again.

Does anyone of you still have one of their newsletters and could send me a scan?

Thanks!

tigerwolf: I think we should start a gay hung jury.. No women in it. *giggle* ^_^