Anyone Remember Those Studies That Showed Gay Men Having Bigger Cocks Than Straight

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
I remember this from a few years ago. All these studies were coming out saying that for reasons yet unknown, gay men on average seem to have a higher rate of above average/larger penises than straight men. The studies kept coming too with the same evidence. Anyone want to take a crack at why this could be? Perhaps the very biological makeup that determines whether people are gay or straight, control the sex hormones.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't be surprised at those findings. Men who have to spend every waking minute of their life with a larger than average penis probably are more at ease with male sexuality because it is in their face so to speak. Women treat large penises WAY DIFFERENT than gay men... most women after a couple of years with good sex from a large penis will just grow bored with his big dick and lose interest in sex with the said gentleman. Gay guys on the other hand, appreciate the power of the penis and would most likely be always awe inspired by the sight of a big ol' dick, whereas most women will just roll their eyes and try not to encourage the poor sod. Guys with large penises would most likely gravitate towards the gay side finding that it is the gay boys who are the REAL lovers of big cocks.

I've said it before... women are NOT interested in man actually, they are interested in what men can DO for them... gay guys are actually INTO men and put a MUCH higher bounty on a big cock.

Most of the HUGE cocks on this site belong to gay guys anyway...

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I recall a few years back there was a penis size study down in Cancun during spring break time...The scientists set up a tent and gave all the young studs tequila shooters for free. They lined up and by the time they got in there they were uninhibited. The scientist provided sexy magazines to get them aroused and rarin up for measurment. Again the findings showed the average guy was just a hair under six inches...
But there were those that won the genetic lottery for monstrous dick size..

uz

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
I agree with tripod on most everything. I do think though that there are small, average and large sizes for straight and gay. Don't think penis size discriminates solely on sexual preferences.
On the general population, gay men might be larger in average though simply because I think gay cocks get a more than average work out, more sex.

D

deleted136887

I recall a few years back there was a penis size study down in Cancun during spring break time...The scientists set up a tent and gave all the young studs tequila shooters for free. They lined up and by the time they got in there they were uninhibited. The scientist provided sexy magazines to get them aroused and rarin up for measurment. Again the findings showed the average guy was just a hair under six inches...
But there were those that won the genetic lottery for monstrous dick size..

uz

Why do I ALWAYS miss out on the free booze?
:mad:

Knight Attrition

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only gay guy I've been good friends with always said he had a tiny dick I think he said approx 4 inch. Which according to him was always a problem because he hated being the small one in the relationship.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember reading about those studies when I was in college, so they have to date back to at least the early 90s.

As I recall, the theory was that gay men process testosterone differently, somehow resulting in a somewhat larger cock size, on average.

Having said that, most of the gay men I've been with were smallish or average. The only big-dicked guys I've known were all straight. :frown1:

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was another one in the last election cycle that showed Democrats have singnificantly larger penises than Republicans. They are having to do redo the data, because it is unclear if Hillary has a positive or negative effect on the average results.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't be surprised at those findings. Men who have to spend every waking minute of their life with a larger than average penis probably are more at ease with male sexuality because it is in their face so to speak. Women treat large penises WAY DIFFERENT than gay men... most women after a couple of years with good sex from a large penis will just grow bored with his big dick and lose interest in sex with the said gentleman. Gay guys on the other hand, appreciate the power of the penis and would most likely be always awe inspired by the sight of a big ol' dick, whereas most women will just roll their eyes and try not to encourage the poor sod. Guys with large penises would most likely gravitate towards the gay side finding that it is the gay boys who are the REAL lovers of big cocks.

I've said it before... women are NOT interested in man actually, they are interested in what men can DO for them... gay guys are actually INTO men and put a MUCH higher bounty on a big cock.

Most of the HUGE cocks on this site belong to gay guys anyway...

Misogyny much?