Anyone rub their nipples when masturbating?

DT66

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WTF? I barely rub HER nipples while masturbating. Now if she's masturbating I will. Because that's just polite and my mama raised me right.

Sardonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Up until my 30s I hated having my nipples even touched, let alone tweaked. I used to date a guy who got of on my really chewing on his nipples but never got into nipple play. As I have gotten older I've started to enjoy having my nipples licked, sucked and even gently nibbled on, especially if I'm getting jerked/sucked off.

mansbestfriend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
nipples are another bit of men's erectile equipment. go for it. nothing to do with gay or straight, just male sexuality. i like to brush mine when masturbating, and someone to gently stroke them when i'm fucking. they turn into tight little buttons and makes your dick harder and seems to open and increase the overall body response in sex. definately increases my orgasm and ejaculation. so why not?

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do it and I LOVE it! My nipples are too small to get a real grip on so I can't pinch or tweak them but I do enjoy gently stroking and rubbing them. I have medium-sized moobs (man-boobs) and I get great pleasure from gently rubbing, grabbing and squeezing the whole moob, not just the nipple and areola.

hungryman40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, I always rub them now.. they seemed to get a LOT more sensitive in my late 30's and early 40's. Sometimes I can get my wife to suck me while she plays with them as well HEAVEN!

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't play with mine when masturbating. It just doesn't feel quite as good as when my wife plays with them. On the other hand, when she starts playing with them I get rock hard because it just feels so damn good. She likes to alternate between flicking, pinching and making circles when she's going down on me. I can't take much of that before my cum is pumping down her throat.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My nipples are very sensitive to gentle manipulation: sucking, licking, rubbing, pinching. So I always play with them while masturbating, and encourage my partners to do the same when we're kissing, making out, doing oral, any sort of genital intercourse. They erect to little erasers.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
im 'hot-wired' so I love to play with my nipples. I like to start out by just lightly touching them at first because as I start to jack they become so sensitive... as it get going, I strat to squeze and flick them with my middle finger. mmmm