Anyone rub their nipples when masturbating?

guy961

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
definitely a nips played guy here. Like to pinch, touch, wet them with saliva while masturbating. Like to have them lick, suck, pinch, touch squeeze when having sex. My erection get fuller with nips played very connected.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Always, pinch and twist them.....run my big hands over my abs and chest as I slowly sroke and play with my apple sack..

D

deleted405852

I DO! I had a friend of mine tell me back in High School that her guy like it when she flicked or bit on his nipples and one day she tried it on me. It felt so good that playing with my nipples has become a staple in my pleasurable masturbation routines. What I've learned over the years is that the arousal that I receive from nipple play can make me orgasm quicker, so when I'm having sex and I tell my girls to kiss/lick/bite on my nipples while we're having fun. My last girlfriend really took a liking to playing/biting on my nipples. I swear I had so many hickies on my chest one night, that I looked like a boy scout with too many badges or something.

Nipple play works for some people.

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
never did that. maybe i'm strange, but i hate it if my nipples are touched. it feels really uncomfortable, so i would loose my erection in the second i touch them

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I've tried and failed. I'm probably doing it wrong, like how I attempt(ed) to stimulate my prostate for increased pleasure, but as for stimulating my nipples I just don't get excited over it. I guess it doesn't feel bad, necessarily, but I simply don't get the pleasure that I've heard about.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Rub and pinch and pull my nips when I'm jacking, fucking, hell even when I'm taking a dump ... love playing with my nips. And my partner's nips.

Wow - that is real nipple dedication!

I'm the same though....well, maybe not quite that dedicated (bathroom activity excluded), but I can cum just from nipple play. And I love playing with my partner's nipples. Especially if he has some fur on his chest and I can kind of seek his nipples through the fur and play with the hair around his nipples. *sigh* Nipples are wonderfully erotic....

mtestm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sometimes find myself doing it when distracted in public... like through my shirt... lovethe feel

strongman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love it when my nipples are engourged and hard, the sensitivity extreme. Makes me groan and moan and grunt non stop.

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Been doing it for years; now that I'm older they've grown quite big the more you play with them. I find it interesting (and hot) looking at bare chest (pictures) and you can tell some of the guys who play with one more than the other.... by the size