Anyone rub their nipples when masturbating?

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
I don't know how old I was when I discovered that my nipples were connected to my dick somehow. But. have very sensitive nipples and they are a big part of my getting off when I am masturbating. Haven't found a women that I dare ask to pinch the f**k out of my nipples just as I am cumming missionary style. If I am getting head, I discretely pinch and pull on my nipples when she isn't looking. I think I like bi sex alot because I don't have a problem asking another guy to get rough with my nipples as I think they are certainly more apt to understand.

I have guided a woman's hands to my nips and they have squeezed them a few times but a little squeeze just does nothing. I just kinda feel like a perv asking one to really get real mean with them and stay at it till I have blown every drop. Unfortunately, I guess I have spoiled myself because there is nothing like it.

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Been doing it for years; now that I'm older they've grown quite big the more you play with them. I find it interesting (and hot) looking at bare chest (pictures) and you can tell some of the guys who play with one more than the other.... by the size

Damn, always heard the more you jacked it the bigger your cock would get. Now the nipples too? My dick should be on the floor and I should look like I have a couple of water glasses under my shirt by now.
Neither must be true.

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have near zero sensitivity in my nipples. Light stroking and rubbing does absolutely nothing for me. I've found that something REALLY hard pinching will do something but not much.

tucnu30

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ohhh man, I do this all of the time. I think my nipples are pretty much wired to my cock. Little bit of rubbing while jerking off sets me off so fast usually with a heavenly orgasm.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have near zero sensitivity in my nipples. Light stroking and rubbing does absolutely nothing for me. I've found that something REALLY hard pinching will do something but not much.

Almost same here, so I had one nip pierced one year ago.
Sensation has been heightened slightly. What I enjoy
often 'mindlessly' I play with the piercing over my regular
shirt or stick my hand under my tank top - I enjoy doing
this for myself in public or private. Do not know if anyone
in public has noticed or not.

When I masturbate I have play 'lightly' with the piercing as fuel.

I like my pierced nip being played with 'lightly' by the other persone
if I am really turned on to that man.

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
Don't rub them. does nothing for me. However pinching them now and again does something for me, seems like a direct line from my left nipple to my cockhead.

Russ311

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I hated even touching my nipples from around age 12. When I was in puberty they would get real swollen and would hurt, the doc said it was common in pubescent boys. Even after they stopped that around 16 it still bothered me to touch them. This went on through most of my 20's. About 2 years ago someone I was with nibbled on one during sex and I was shocked how good it felt. Since that time I play with them when masturbating and during sex. It's amazing that I get this much pleasure out of something that once caused a lot of pain. I'm always down for nipple play now!!