Anyone rub their nipples when masturbating?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i prefer to rub someone else's nipples while i masturbate.
can make for really awkward elevator rides.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
not so much rub...more like pinch, tweak, twist. I like to push the pain/pleasure threshold, plus it feels damn good to plan with them period.

wrascall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hard for me to imagine anyone not realizing just how wonderful nipple stimulation is. Me, i prefer the gentler kind. Was with a guy once who, when i went to touch his nips, yelled No! at me - left me very disappointed.

Reactions: Brian8c

bc_chica

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Try jerking off with metal clamps on your nipples. But be sure to take the rubber covers off first so that the alligator teeth bight right in. Fantastic! Gives me a shattering orgasm every time!

Yowza! .... bite me will ya? ... right when i'm primed to O.

bc_chica

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have guided a woman's hands to my nips and they have squeezed them a few times but a little squeeze just does nothing. I just kinda feel like a perv asking one to really get real mean with them and stay at it till I have blown every drop.

You just haven't met the right kinky girl. I only have to be told once! *kiss* *pinch* bite* .. mmmmmmmmm

golfoncourse

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am also a straight man and love my nipples touched or sucked. I also like to stimulate my senses with touching my skin around my butt hole. This also sends me over the top. But I also agree with one of the comments this is foreplay only. When I am on the verge of an orgasm I like movement on my dick only. :smile: The nipple and butt stimulation sure make a good ole lake when I finally ejaculate. OH YEA ! Life is good and satifying.

I do and have done so since puberty. To me, masturbating is never as enjoyable if I don't rub the nipples. My technique is to use the longest finger on my left hand to lightly caress the right nipple and the forearm to brush against the left nipple at the same time. I do find though that once I'm starting to get nearer to orgasm, the nipples become more of a distraction than an aid, so I then just stimulate my dick alone.

I can imagine that more gay men might do this than straight men because straight men might consider it to be too feminine to rub their nipples. I happen to be straight but I have boyish good looks rather than a particularly manly face, so my brain might be slightly less masculine than the average male also.

WOW, popular thread. Sure work them over while j/o or playing with a partner. Wife and I do nipple to mouth 69 sometimes as hot foreplay. We are always working on each others. Lots of fun.

Reactions: Brian8c

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I had already responded to a thread similar to this and I believe I said something like mine were nothing more than decor.

In the last two days I've had and equal number of quite astounding revelations.

One was that my Sansa Clip 4GB mp3 player, the one I thought better than the higher priced iPod 2GB Shuffle that I recently purchased as a gift; better because of its visual read outs, equalizers, custom modes, custom playlist capabilities, and effortless loading of songs (click and drop via Windows as opposed to having to download iPod specific software in order to load music files) turned out to be even better than I originally thought because while fuckin' around with the buttons I inadvertently activated a hitherto UNKNOWN voice recorder and FM Radio. Whaaaaaaaaaa?? For two years now I've been carrying around this thing and only now discovering it's a recorder AND radio too?? jEEZ.

So what's that got to do with nipples you ask. Well a couple of days ago (after reading this post) I figured I'd try tweaking on my own nipples a bit while diddling me dong. What the hell I figured. Probably just bullsh---WHOOOA!!

Now I'm even aware of them rubbing against my t-shirt. WHAT the FUUUCK! Fifty plus years to discover my nips do more than just sit there. Damn! :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: kitt44

Brian8c

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do and have done so since puberty. To me, masturbating is never as enjoyable if I don't rub the nipples. My technique is to use the longest finger on my left hand to lightly caress the right nipple and the forearm to brush against the left nipple at the same time. I do find though that once I'm starting to get nearer to orgasm, the nipples become more of a distraction than an aid, so I then just stimulate my dick alone.

I can imagine that more gay men might do this than straight men because straight men might consider it to be too feminine to rub their nipples. I happen to be straight but I have boyish good looks rather than a particularly manly face, so my brain might be slightly less masculine than the average male also.
Absolutely! Always have worked my nips, even before I jerked!

D

deleted994618

Exactly what @darkmusclemeat just said. I think when you work on your pecs a lot you're constantly aware of them. When I'm driving from work I alway have one hand playing with my pecs and nipples. I always wonder what the other drivers are thinking hahaha