Anyone Shave their underarms??

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why are you so insecure and judgmental? Has something happened in your life that has left you with a need to denigrate people who make different grooming choices, of all things, than you do? :rolleyes:

You ask this on a site where people complain if someone's cock is 1 millimeter longer than theirs? :rolleyes:

Tsk.

To the OP: You should feel comfortable doing whatever you want in regards to grooming your body and not care what anyone else thinks.

I don't like shaved pits on a man, but I also do not like a jungle there either. I trimmed mine for a time--it was good to experience.

Best to ya!

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yup. I do it. I figured this out when I left a corporate executive position to go be a lumberjack. yes. I did that.
I realized that hair under the arms made me not be able to stand my own smell and so I buzzed it off. It helped. I have done so ever since.
And anyway, when I am having sex and am on top there are few women who want under arm hair in their face.
That aside, being on boats and and beaches during the summer it is also visually better to be under arm hair free.
Its a good thing.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why are you so insecure and judgmental? Has something happened in your life that has left you with a need to denigrate people who make different grooming choices, of all things, than you do? :rolleyes:

You are right dude, life is too short to get rude over grooming choices. I did not mean to denigrate you, I was just making a general statement, nothing aimed at you - however it was out of order and I take back what I said and Im sorry if I upset you - and I mean that. Happy postings
:biggrin1:

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been shaving mine since I was about 18. A lot of guys in South Louisiana keep everything shaved. It def keeps you smelling better and it is definitely much nicer to do full body oral sex when the underarms are nice and smooth.

Aint nothing nice about that bacteria pit of hair!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I trim my pit and pube hair, and have my wife shave my back once in awhile. I am not exceptionally hairy, but the hair on my back itches, especially in summer. if you get looks because of your shaved arm pits, folks are wondering if you are gay or not.

paulobr79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I shave mine for hygiene reasons. I sweat a lot and find that shaving reduces any chance of a smell deveoping.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I think your the insecure dirtbag, your alway putting people down on these threads and people get tired of your shit, go shave your girly pits and go away. Damian was expressing an opinion, it didnt hurt anyone, you however jumped down his throat but, par for the course

ThickPup

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a trimmer. Don't think that makes one a "lady-boy" or "girly".
It's a matter of groming. Just like men prefer to keep a beard or mustache.
A lot of men are clean shaven. It's all a matter of preference, and I don't think one is more manlier then the other. There's really no reason to degrade anyone on this topic.

To the original poster, it fits you well. :)